Chapter 2

Hey guys/girls i hope you are enjoying the story!

chapter 2

___________________________________

You and Gaara were playing with the ball that the children had forgotten when a boy walked up.
boy: "We want our ball back! Now!"
You looked at him and said "but we are playing a game."
The boy then walked over to you and got a little to close for comfort.
Boy: "Look you can come play the game with me. After all someone as pretty as you shouldn't be playing with a ... Monster."
as the boy said the last part he look at Gaara with an accusing look and practically spit in his direction. Gaara looked at the ground and started messing with the sand.
You: "Thanks for the offer but I'm fine right here."
Boy: "Whatever I was just trying to help you not be a freak and maybe actually have friends. But if you want to get eaten go ahead and stay!"
The boy snatched the ball out of your hands and walked away. Once he made it to his friends they whispered, then they started walking yelling.
Group: "EWWWW THE FREAKS ARE IN LOVE!"
Kid in the group: "THEY ARE GOING TO POPULATE THE EARTH WITH INFECTED FREAK BABIES!"
The group then started running away from where you and Gaara stood. You heard sniffling.
You noticed he started crying.
You: "Don't cry, Gaara."
Gaara: "But your life is ruined because you friends with a-a FREAK!"
You: " GAARA! I said Don't cry so stop it now!"
Gaara sniffles a little bit but the tears are still steadily running down his face. You take the bottom of your shirt and gently wipe his tears away. He manages a weak smile. You reach over and hug him. At first he just sits there but then he hugs you back. You both sit there like that for a while. Just hugging until Gaara stopped crying.