Gaara x reader (the best of friends)

Hey there! This is my first story please comment or favorite! This is a Gaara x reader ummm you know how it works! E/c= eye color h/c= hair color f/o= favorite color etc... I hope you enjoy and feel free to give me constructive criticism!

___________________________

It was a spring day when you saw him at the park. He was all alone sitting on the swing, the other children were playing football on the other side of the park. Someone overthrew the football and it landed right in front of the boy. One child yelled "I'll get it!" He walked over there but stopped when he saw the boy on the swings. The boy stood from the swings and picked up the ball. He then tried giving it too the child, but the child screamed "Its the monster!! RUN!" the boy dropped the ball and sat on the ground, his body then started shaking. You walked over too him and saw he was crying. You looked at him and said "What's wrong?" The boy looked up, he had tears running down his face. You noticed his aquamarine eyes were rimmed with black, and that he had the kanji for love on the left side of his forehead.
The boy looked up and said " Why are you not running away like everybody else?" He had an annoyed tone, like he thought you were messing with him.
"Because I don't wanna!" You told the boy
He wiped his tears and said "I'm Gaara, what's your name?"
You smiled and said " Hi, Gaara, I'm _____!"
He looked at the ball and said "Would you like to play a game?"
You: " What game?"
Gaara: " I don't know, whatever game it is you play with this" he held up the ball that the children had left.
You: "Sure!"
___________________________