Chapter 27

Kynae P.O.V

"Ky you not going nowhere so just go to sleep "he said to me

"King move I'm tryna get out this house so just move out my way"I said while trying to move past him but he just kept on blocking the way.
"YOU AINT FUCKING GOING NOWHERE KY.IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU"he shouted while sending all my clothes back into the closet.

"No king what the fuck u not about to do is to make a fool out of me ,fucking ur stupid ass bitches while I'm up in this house pregnant with ur child"I said while getting in his face.

This nigga got me fucked, up ,down,center and all the fucking way around.

"I'm not about to put up with this shit I deserve better"I said to him
"I aint fuck nobody ky .this broad just sucked my dick"he said trying to calm me down.but that shit made it worst.

"I'm so tired of this shit I swear .If I were to let another nigga give me head I would have fucking hell to pay "I said while pushing him of me

"You got that fucking shit right and you would be fucking crazy to let another nigga taste what's mine"he said while pulling me to him.

I lost it .I just started bawling my eyes out and hitting on his chest..

"King why do you keep doing this to me " I screamed while I continue to cry.

"Baby I'm so sorry"he said while rubbing my back.
I felt him carry me and place me on the bed ..I just continued crying but I felt him pulling my panties down.

I felt his tongue on my pussy .
"Kingggggggg" I moaned while clutching his head.

He just kept sucking on my pussy lips before his tongue found my clit .he flicked it with his tongue and then sucked on it.he stuck a finger in my pussy and started to finger fuck me while he ate me out.

I was a moaning mess ..I was trying to push his head away.
"Kinn--gg no stop I cann--t take it"I managed to moan out..he was eating my pussy like His last meal while he held my legs open to keep me from running.

He started spelling his name on my clit and I lost it on the n.
"Ahhhhhhh king"I screamed out his name while my legs kept shaking and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out is "I'm sorry baby I love you".