Chapter 14

Kynae P.O.V

Yo since I found out I was pregnant this nigga don't let me go nowhere....to go down the steps he has to help me..he threw all my junk away because he says its not healthy for his baby.....

I'm so tired of this nigga...so this morning I texted him that I was OK and I booked a room at a hotel to stay for a few days to catch a break...I was. Sitting reading a book when all of a sudden my phone started ringing nonstop ..I already knew who it. Was so I didn't bother to pick it up.

But 10 minutes again. It was still ringing and it was irritating the fuck outta me so I picked up.

😍my everything ~WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU KY..DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME YO..

me~i am fine ..I am just trying to catch a break OK so don't even trip and I'm a grown ass woman I can do what the fuck I want to do.

😍my everything~YO U CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO BUT NOT WITH MY FUCKJNG CHILD IN YOU ...IM GIVING YOU 2 FUCKING HOURS TO BRING YOUR FUCKIN ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE...

before I could even reply he hang up on me..I'm so sick and tired of this fuck nigga yo.....I don't wanna go but I know if I don't he going to blow shit out of proportion and I'm not tryna stress myself with arguing with King stupid ass....

I packed up and made my way to his house...when I pulled up I saw his car parked out front and I knew I. Had hell to pay..

I got out the car and wobbled my big ass into the house..I walked into the living room where King was sitting and sat down on the opposite couch...

After sitting there for a couple of minutes in silence he broke it by saying calmly but menacingly "where the fuck you been".when he was like that nobody could even get through to him so I didn't make any sarcastic comments and just answered "I was in a hotel for a couple of days"..

He just looked at me ..got up and went upstairs probably to smoke ...Omg .I should of thought of my plan because now his stubborn ass gone be stingy with the dick and trust me I can't go too much with out it..

So I made my way upstairs and found him sitting on the balcony smoking and straddled him...he immediately put out the blunt and held on to me...even if he is mad as fuck he still. Gonna be protective over me and his child knowing he can't smoke around me being pregnant. And all.

I placed my head in the crook of his neck and started peppering kisses on his collar bone.leaving hickeys all over...

I kissed his lip and then whispered to him "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have gone but I didn't want to stress myself and the baby".

He was ignoring me so I starting grinding on him and kissing him all over...I know I started getting to him when I felt his dick get hard under me ...

He gave me one look y'all I already knew what time it was.......