Imagine Luke: First Date

This ones for Cierra! Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you like it!! :) xo

You stood in front of the mirror getting ready for your first date with Luke. He had seen you in the front row of his show, and made a point to talk to you. You were nervous, as you didn't want any rumors to fly around about you two just yet. A knock on your front door startles you. Opening the door Luke is standing there in his signature ripped skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt. His silver lip ring glinting off the sun. 

         "Hey," he shyly smiles at you. "I know this place that's low key, we can get some food and talk?"

        "That sounds perfect!" Luke offers you his hand and you interwine your fingers with his. You soon arrive at this small cafe. After ordering food you sat and talked for hours. "Luke, can I ask you something?" 

          "Of course."

         "Why me? Like why out of all those girls did you notice me?" 

         "You were feeling the music. You weren't out there screaming. You're gorgeous." He rattled off a list. "And I'm glad I did, cause getting to know you we have so much in common. And I really like you, Cierra." You blushed at his words, and shook your head. You still couldn't believe that such an amazing boy picked you. "Want me to walk you home?" You nodded and followed him out. 

           "Thank you for today. It was really great." You thank Luke as he walks you to your door. 

          "I'm glad. Maybe we could do it again?" He asks, fiddling with his hands. 

          "I'd love to!" Luke looks down into your brown eyes. His lips connect with yours, sending sparks through your whole body. 

ps. i'm so sorry for the corny-ness of this imagine lol :)