Imagine Calum: Cute with Kids

Wrote this for my best friend Zoe!! I really hope you like it!! xo -Rachel

(ps requests are open! just drop me a comment!!)

          “Can you stop worrying? My family is going to love you!” you reassure your boyfriend Calum. The two of you were on the way to your family get together where he was going to meet everyone for the first time.

            “But what if they don’t?” he pouted a bit.

            “Then I don’t care. Cause I love you,” you smile and peck his cheek. Getting out of car you took his hand and led him into the house. “Guys, this is Calum. Cal this is everyone!” you made your way around individually introducing him. “Elizabeth, this is Calum. Can you say hi?” You introduce him to your 7 year old cousin. She half hides behind you and waves.

            “Hi,” his accent is his. “You like one direction?” He asks noticing her shirt. She nods excitedly.

          “Come see my room!” She grabs his hand and leads him off. Smiling you walk around catching up with your family. A while later you haven’t seen Calum come back down. You make your way upstairs and stop outside of Elizabeth’s room.

            “So Louis is really funny, and Niall is loud but super cool.”

            “Wow. You know them all?” She sounds mesmerized. 

            “Yep!” You peak around the door to see her sitting in his lap flipping through her IPad, probably showing all the pictures of one direction she has. “Maybe you can come meet them sometime!” He offers. She looks up at him wide eyes. Her small arms struggle to fit around him in a hug but the gesture is adorable. Calum notices you in the doorway. You give him a huge smile.

            “Food is ready.” Elizabeth jumps off his lap and races to the kitchen. “You just made her life, you know that?”

            “Yea, she’s a cute kid.” Calum laces his fingers through yours.

            “Thank you for being so great with my family.” You quickly kiss his lips.

            “Of course! They’re pretty cool. Now let’s get some food!”