Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"But Mom, I'm really not looking forward to this. Do we really have to move this year?" I whined to my mother, begging her to stay in New York.

"Enough is enough, Kristen! I've already booked our flight, now finish packing. We're leaving in 3 hours!" tells me angrily, tapping at her wristwatch to emphasize the amount of time I have left.

My parents have been divorced for 3 months, and they had a case on who will take me with them. Obviously, fate decided that my overprotective mother will take care of me. My dad, Kristian Brown, is one of the supervisors of the biggest suppliers for Macy's, so I basically get free items in there. He has blonde long hair, drooping down to his baby blue eyes, which I have generously been gifted with. He's a real hardworking man, and I can't believe my mother had lost him.

My mother, Delia Brown, is a designer for TBdress. She is basically the main source of fashion tips that I would need.

Ha, that's funny.

She has long, light brown hair that cascades down her hourglass figure. It's so weird how my mom is older than me, but still pretty hot. She has piercing green eyes that my dad had fallen in love with. Emphasis on "had."

Me, you ask? Well, my name is Kristen Brown. I have inherited most of my appearances from my father. his once bright blue eyes, his blonde hair. I've also inherited my mother's figure, standing at five foot and 6 inches, weighing about one-hundred fifteen pounds, with a pretty nice tan. You can say that I am quite confident with myself. 

As I finished packing the last piece of item from my room, I started to reminisce all the things that have happened since the divorce. How I would stay locked up in my room, trying to block out the screaming and shouting from my parents. I've been so weak the past 3 months. I'm tired of it. 

I've moved every last item from my room to the van, letting a single tear run down my cheek at the memories. 

"Mom, I'm done! Let's go, we're going to be late for our god damn flight." I've shouted. Coming out through my parent's old bedroom is my mother, wearing a white blouse and a pencil skirt ending right at her knees, with a coach bag on her right hand. "I'm here, jeez Kristen. We're not going to be late. And lose the attitude, we don't need that right now." She simply stated while looking at her manicured nails.

"Can I at least say goodbye to Dad?" I pleaded to my mother. She sighs and says, "I'm sorry Kristen, but we really have to go. Tell him your goodbyes on the phone. I'm sorry, sweetheart." I scoffed at her response and headed out the door.

After putting everything into the car, we moved out the driveway. Soon, we see the airport and then, off to California. 

Yay.

(A.N. well, hello there everyone! This is my first story ever yay! I know this chapter was super boring, but this is just to let you guys get started on how Kristen's life has changed. Please remember to vote, comment, and follow wooooo)