Chapter 5

Crystals Pov

I've been sitting in the corner for the whole night unmoving, crying, wishing that I could just die right here and now, even after my father left hours ago.

My eyes caught something on my bed. Moving, crawling along the floor, reached out and grabbed it bringing it to my face.

My phone.

Never have I been so happy. I need help and my friends will help no matter what. Feeling all my energy leaving me, I quickly sent a text to Drew a few seconds before I passed out from blood lose.

Drews Pov

I was at the punching bag getting my workout on. I need to stay fit for my looks to actually look good. (This kind of doesnt make sense) Must have been to into punching the bag because I got yelled at by Mike to go and shut my phone off cause it was 'infecting his beauty sleep' that he just so happened to be having on the couch in the workout room. Like seriously, what is wrong with him? If you're having a nap, go to an office and just crash there.

My screen was blinking and saying that I got a text from C.

'Help...house...lot's of blood'

That's all I got and only one thing comes to mind; her father. Rushing out the door, not bothering to change my clothes, I made my way to my car not caring about all the people yelling out my name from the gym for pushing them out of the way.

Speeding off I turn to her house and see no lights on. Can't be good, I thought to myself. Slamming the door open I make my way up to her room and see something that I never wanted to see Crystal like.

There was blood everywhere; the floor, walls, bed, ceiling, and Crystal's broken body thats laying on the floor, curled up, right next to her bed with the phone in her hand. She's naked and I don't see her breathing. Pulling a blanket off the bed I wrap it around her beaten body and cradle her calling an ambulance.

After calling the for help I called Mike.

(M-Mike, D-Drew)

D- Mike meet me at the hospital

M- Why? What did you do? Cause if you did something stupid I swear-

D- It's not about me its about Crystal

M- Not going to mention anything else just going to get there and meet you. You can tell me what happened there.

And with that Mike hung up and just in time for the ambulance to come. They rush inside with one of those stretchers and I pick Crystal up and put her on it. Walking out with her I notice a bunch of students that look like they go to Crystal's school. I mean, I'm guessing, I have never been there before but one time when I went to go pick her up when she couldn't walk.

"Hey dude, who is that and what happened to her?" He looked like one of those friends that guy had when he went against Crystal in the fight the other night.

"Do you happen to got to Crystal Prep?" They all nod. "Then you can figure out who lives here." With that I hop in the back of the ambulance and go to the hospital.

Andrews Pov

Who is that?

"Whoever that was, was pretty beat up." I look over and see all my friends faces looking confused, except one, Jackson. Jackson looked pale and scared of something.

"Jackson, man....do you know who that was?" I asked him. That seemed to catch his attention because his head snapped in my direction.

"Yea...that girl was-is-Crystal Peters. The nerd we beat up in school, and the one who is afraid from something from what I picked up last night when she pushed me out her window." He say's nonchalantly.

"What do you mean scared? And what were you doing at her house last night?" I keep questioning him.

"School project for science, and last night she started freaking out when her father came home." He says looking off into the distance. "He kept yelling for her, not how a father should. He called her a bitch and..I heard things when I was walking from her house." I just look at him as a hint for him to continue. "I heard yelling then a scream...that blood curdling scream came from Crystal in that house, in her room, with her father, laughing like a maniac." Tears are running down his face. "I was turning around to see what was happening so maybe I could help, but...I got so scared...you have no idea what he was doing to her. There were cuts littering her skin from a knife her father had in his hand. That blade was covered red along with everyone and everything surrounding it in its path." I could see the terror in his eyes now.

"Jackson what did you see that was so terrifying, that it has you like this?" I grab his shirt pulling him in front of me and looking into his tear filled eyes.

He keeps shaking his head back and forth, over and over again. "I can't not see it...he did it...to his own daughter." He looks at us right in the eyes. "He raped his own daughter."

What?