Eight

I was packing my bags, getting ready to leave. I still haven't talked to Awsten. I ended up getting my stuff and sleeping in my parents room, since I wasn't talking to him. I sighed, closing up my bag and taking a sip of my now cold coffee. I pulled out my phone, sending a text to Awsten, just to say I was leaving. I had a reason to text him. Maybe he would run up to me and give me a huge kiss, or maybe he would leave me alone and never talk to me again. Who knows.

Geoff: hey, im leaving today.

The number you have texted can not be reached.

I sighed, sitting down and running my hand through my hair. "Mom?"

"Yes?" She asked, grabbing her bags.

"Are we leaving now?" She nodded, grabbing my sister's bags, who were saying goodbye to Claire. I picked up my bag leaving the room behind my mom.

"Are you going to say goodbye to your friend, Allan I think his name was? The one with the blue hair." My mom asked, walking towards my sisters.

"Do you mean Awsten?"

"Yeah, that kid." I looked down the hall, where me and Awstens room was. Memories of us from throughout the week flooded my mind. Like when we got ice cream, and when he got my coffee. I bit my lip, looking back down.

"I think he'll be fine if I don't say goodbye." My mom nodded concerned, but grabbing the rest of my family and ushering us to the cab, and we drove off.

As we entered the Airport, a sudden wave of sadness went through me. So many memories for a week. We did all the stuff you normally do at Airports, then waited for our Airplane to get ready. When it finally was, we got in our uncomfortable seats we would be sitting in for the next couple of hours, and I fell asleep with one thing on my mind.

I woke up to my dad shaking me. "We landed." He said. I looked out the small plane window, and there it was, Texas. I smiled to myself, stretching and getting up.

By the time we made it home, I was exhausted. I practically fell onto my bed, and chucked my phone to the side, ignoring the media world. My mind wandered back to Awsten, I wondered how was. Maybe he was missing me, maybe he wasn't. I got pulled me out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Geoff?" I heard from the other side. My heart leaped, that was the sound of Awsten's voice. I muttered a yes, too excited for words.

"Geoff, it's Otto. I got a new phone." I frowned looking down.

"Oh, hey Otto." I said, my voice cracking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Uh, can you come over. I'll explain everything." I asked him, looking to the side at my window.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." He told me hanging up the phone. I sighed, putting my music in shuffle. Funny how the first song that came on was 'I miss you' by Blink 182. Why was I getting so worked up about him? I knew him for a week. Maybe it was his perfect hair. His perfect kiss. He was a good kisser. Maybe it was how funny and charismatic he is. Or it could be how he can kinda come off as an asshole, but he's the opposite. My mind raced and I felt warm salty tears rush down my face. I brought my hand up to my eyes, trying to rub off the evidence that I was crying.

Otto finally arrived and I told him everything. He just patted my back and gave me a sympathetic look. I didn't blame him. He could do nothing, but he just listened, and that was good enough for me.