Four

When I woke up I was still on the couch. I rubbed my eyes a bit and looked over to see Awsten just waking up too.

"Good morning sunshine." Awsten said, yawning in the process. He looked around confused. "I must of fell asleep while watching the movie." I nodded and we both got off the couch, stretching a bit.

"Im going to go take a shower." I decided grabbing my phone.

"I'll get us some coffee, what kind do you like?" Awsten said grabbing some money.

"Black with a bit if milk and sugar." I smiled at him and walked towards the bathroom. I shut the door and took a good look at myself in the mirror. I looked somewhat cute today. I quickly got out of my clothes and took a fast shower. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. Luckily Awsten had not come back yet so I had time to find something to wear. I grabbed a black skater skirt, and a pastel pink shirt. I changed into them, then grabbed my flower crown, placing it at the top of my head. I looked around the room and saw a door leading to a balcony.

I took a step out onto the balcony, looking around. The view was outstanding. It was surrounded by water, and the sun was so bright everything shined. You could see the beach, it wasn't very far from the hotel. I'm pretty sure I even saw my dad and Jackie playing in the sand. I smiled grabbing a seat and taking my phone out to take a picture. The picture turned out perfect. I quickly posted it, not bothering with a caption. In the first few minutes I already had 26 comments and 35 likes. I wouldn't say I was a famous instagrammer but I had a photography page that had a fair amount of followers.

I heard the door open and someone took a seat beside me. I turned my head and saw Awsten putting our coffees on the small table in between the chairs. "Here's your black with a bit of milk and sugar." I smiled at him grabbing my cup and wrapping my hands around it.

"Thank you." I took a sip and immediately perked up a bit. We sat in silence, except for the occasional comment on how the view looked. When I finished my coffee I set it back down and leaned back in my chair.

"So who are you?" I heard Awsten asked from beside me.

"What?" I asked turning around to face him.

"What's your story?"

"Oh, my name is Geoff Wigington, but you know that. I have 3 sisters, and I live with my dad and mom. I grew up in Texas, and I still live there. Huston to be exact. My best friends name is Otto Wood. I play the guitar sometimes, and I the colour pastel pink." I smiled at him. "What's your story?"

"Well, I'm Awsten. I live with my older sister, Piper. I live in Florida, but I'm moving to Texas, and most likely going to your school. I know your sister, she's my older sisters best friend. That's why we're moving, my sister wants to live near Claire, but your sister wants to stay in Texas. I play the guitar and sing." He takes the last sip of his coffee, setting it on the table. He got up quickly. And put his hand out. I gave him a questioning look.

"Come on! We hardly know each other so let's go to exploring."

"Yeah, I hardly know you, you could be a serial killer for all I know." I exclaimed, not taking his hand.

"I could be. But you trusted me with buying you coffee. I could've poisoned it. But you trusted me enough to still drank it." He defended.

"Did you poison it?" I asked slightly scared.

"No, of course not, just are you going to trust me or not." I rolled my eyes, but grabbed his hand and got up.

"Fine, let's go." I smiled. I noticed he didn't let go of my hand, but he still gave a small cheer. He dragged me out the room, jumping up and down.

"So where are we going?" I asked when we got out of the hotel. He just shrugged but pulled me in the direction of a small candy shop.  When we got inside the smell of chocolate filled the air. It was filled with bright colours and dancey music. When we left, we had bought 6 bags of candy. I think our money was spent well. We then went to the beach for a while, then grabbed some dinner. Around 7 we stopped at an ice cream shop.

"So what flavour are you gonna get?" Awsten asked me, viewing his choices.

"I'm gonna get classic vanilla." I told him.

"Vanilla? That's so plain though!" He exclaimed.

"Well to bad. I'm a boring person, a boring person who orders plain ice cream." I walked over to the person running the shop and ordered our ice creams, Awsten decided on some lemony flavour. We took a seat outside the shop, overviewing the beach. I had some of my ice cream, accidentally getting it all over my face. I heard a giggle, so I looked up. Awsten was there giggling while eating his ice cream.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him smiling.

"You just look so cute with the ice cream all over your face!" He giggled. I felt the blush rising to my cheeks. We soon finished our ice cream and headed back to the hotel. I quickly changed into my pyjamas and washed my face. I then got into bed turning the light off, and so did Awsten.

"Thank you for today, I had so much fun!" I exclaimed.

"We should do it again." Awsten decided. From the faint lights that were coming from outside I could see him smile.

"We should. Well goodnight."

"Goodnight Geoff" Awsten yawned.

"Goodnight Awsten" That night I fell asleep dreaming of the boy with blue hair.

HEY! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also happy Easter weekend, and if you don't celebrate Easter or your reading this in the future, I hope your having a great day/weekend. ((:

-Bry 💕