Resisting Fate 8

*looks sheepishly at the floor* Sorry about the extremely long wait, two months is a long time. This isn't really the chapter I wrote, but since I changed the previous chapter I thought "Oh I may as well wrote a new chapter" as the chapter 8 I had written up on my laptop was completely different to this one. Hope you enjoy it and I recommend re-reading the last chapter to get the jist of things. 

Chapter 8

Sam's P.O.V 

I let out a long groan as I saw Jay at our desk, the rest of the class was empty. Making my heart pound more as I noticed that it was just me and Jay in the room, with no teacher supervision.  I gulped as the guilt hit me. He sent me a dazzling smile, making my knees go weak. 

"Hey, where is everyone?"I asked, my voice quiet as I slowly moved further into the classroom, dumping my bag on the wooden, worn out table. Jay shrugged and placed his hands in his worn out jeans. 

"Seems we didn't get the memo about class being cancelled"He said simply, I nodded absent- mindly  as I played with the straps of my bag. 

"Shouldn't we leave then?"I asked, a frown placed on my face, I mean, it was only logical to leave if class was cancelled, maybe then I could get over the stupid guilt. I never felt this guilty when I did all those things last year. I looked at Jay who was frowning and shook his head, a small small spreading across his face. 

"I thought we could sing a song, just me and you"He suggested. I bit my lips, trying not to smile at his cuteness and shyly nodded my head. 

"Fine, but only this once"I offered, he nodded and a grin took place on his face making my heart swell. "So what do you want to sing"I asked, getting my mind of my emotions. He smiled as he played the song on the music player,  making my chuckle. 

(*Play The song*)

"Tell me why, when we fall in love, all we wanna do is play it cool?" I rolled my eyes as he twirled me around. 

"And all the words we never say, nobody ever wants to be the fool."I sang back to him, running around the table with a smile as he stared at me from the other side, a devilish look in his eyes. 

"But I couldn't see the sense in that, oh no. 'Cause whenever I see your face, girl, I just can't hold back." He winked at my, making me laugh as he jumped onto the table, pointing at me. 

"And when the day is breaking, I'm looking for your love" I sang. He smiled and jumped off the table making me squeal and run around the classroom. 

"and when the day is fading, you're all I'm thinking of." he sang back, grabbing hold of my wrist and spinning me around into his chest, making me look up at him. 

"There ain't no use pretending, I've had enough. I've got to get up, get on with the real, and say what I feel. Say what I feel"  We sang together, I squirmed out of his grips and jumped onto the table.

"Now, you can read me like a book, so you ain't gotta read between the lines" He laughed and shook his head as I did a lame dance movement. 

"Ain't gotta read between the lines"  He harmonized. I shook my head and began to shake my hips. 

" may as well just say it, oh, you know exactly what is on my mind" I smiled, pointing to him. He winked and laughed. 

"girl you know what's on my mind "He sang, grinning, jumping onto the same table as me, making it wobble a bit, causing me to hold onto his arms.