Resisting Fate (sequel to We're Through)

To understand some of this story you might want to read We're Through

==========================================================================

Sam's P.O.V

Chapter One

I sighed as Chelsea screamed in my ear.

"OH MY GOSH! HE SENT ME A MESSAGE"She screamed in joy, I sighed. We've been at the dorms for the whole of summer, we're starting the school tomorrow and Chelsea is currently obsessing with Joe.

"Let me guess, Oh Chelsea! I miss you so much, I can't imagine my life without you"I said dramatically, she rolled her eyes and read the text and sighed dreamily. This has been going on ever since they went on a break, and it's slightly annoying.

"Oh Sam, he said he less-than-three me! He loves me"She smiled widely, I rolled my eyes as I slowly got up off our couch and made my way to our room.

"I'm going to clean my room, yell for me when Lucy's here, she still has my blue top"I frowned, Lucy is our new roommate. She was sorted with us as she came in last minute so did another student but we won't hear from them till tomorrow.

"Uh huh, OH MY GOD! He's calling! From England! Hey Joe"She said the last bit quietly and calm, I rolled my eyes at her and closed my door. My room was red and black with my white bed in the middle, It was facing the window and I had a clear view of the campus from here.

A sigh left my lips as I layed on my bed, staring out the window when familiar eyes caught my attention. I shot up and pressed myself against the window seeing that familiar grin and eyes. He waved at me as I gaped at him in shock.

"Jay?!"I yelled in shock.

-------------

I raced out of my room and past Chelsea who sent me a confused look.

"Sam!.."I didn't her the rest as I ran out of the dorm and straight down the stairs. Why is he here? I frowned at the thought as I raced out the building and ran around the campus, bumping into someone.

"Sorry...Jay?"I questioned, I looked up and saw the smirk that made my heart beat faster and made me weak at the knees. I pushed away those feelings I thought I hid away and glared at him.

"What are you doing here"I hissed, he grinned at me and held his arms open.

"What no hug?"I glared at him harder and he sighed.

"I felt like going to the same school as you, is that a crime?"He asked, folding his arms. I quirked an eyebrow and crossed my own arms.

"Going to school? No, Stalking me? Yes"I stated, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Look Sammy"He stepped closer so that our arm's were brushing against each other, sending those sparks round my body. "I just came to this school for my education and to show you that you will fall for me and when that day happens, I will be here with open arms"He whispered, leaning in for a kiss, I gulped and quickly pulled away as I heard a voice.

"Sam!"Austin yelled, Jay frowned at me and glared at the blonde hair guy who interrupted our "Almost" Kiss.

"Hey"I smiled at him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Whose this"He asked pointing to Jay. I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked at Jay.

"Austin this is a friend from my old school, Jay. Jay this is Austin...My boyfriend."

=======================================================================

OH! Weren't expecting that were ya? Oh no! :D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think before I upload the next chapter.