Part 4 of He's the bad boy imagine♡

A/N Hey guys! I love all the lovely comments I get for this and I also love hearing that you enjoy it! so, Here's part 4!

love you all,

~Erin xo

later that day I avoided Austin as much as I could. I am really pissed that he embarassed me, I know that I should feel flattered that he told the whole school that I'm his and that it technically means that he likes me but I wish that he would have asked me to be with him first instead of announcing it to everyone without me agreeing.

"Hey Y/N are you okay? I know you're kinda upset about the whole cafeteria thing" Luke says coming up to me.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I reply, smiling at him.

"so, are you guys actually together or would it be okay if I ask you out for tonight?" Luke asks.

"No it's not okay, did you not hear what I said in the caf?" Austin says coming up beside me, his hands clenched into fists.

"Man, no disrespect but she can answer for herself" Luke says to Austin. Austin doesn't say anything, instead he just swings his fist right into Luke's jaw.

"Oh my god Austin are you crazy?" I say, pushing him off of Luke.

"No i'm perfectly sane" Austin replies with a smirk. Just then Luke swings his fist right into Austin's nose.

"Luke! what the hell?" I yell.

"what?" he replies.

"Just leave" I mutter. I look down to Austin,  seeing he's really hurt bad.

"Come on" I say helping him up and walking him to his car outside.

"why are you helping me?" Austin asks through his hands.

"why wouldn't I?" I say, adding in "Hand me your keys". He hands me them as I help him into the passenger seat. I drive him to my house and take him inside. we walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I grab the first aid kit that was in the cabinet.

"sit on the counter please" I tell him. He nods and jumps up onto it. I take a cloth and fix up his nose, covering it with a bandage.

"There you go" I say. He smiles.

"Thanks Y/N"  He says. I nod. I don't say anything for a while. I glance at Austin,  seeing him staring at me. All of a sudden he pulls me to him and plants his lips on mine. 

Part 5? Tell me in the comments!