6

-Jesy's POV-

Perrie❤️- you too Jes💕xx

Two nicknames in one night, sweet.
This girl is one hell of a someone, I drifted of to sleep a while later. Only with her drifting through my mind, how she felt before when she hugged me. It felt so right, as if she was made to be in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------

The sun shining through my curtains and the sound of birds chirping woke me up, hey at least it's Saturday. I checked my alarm and saw it was already 13:00pm, crap I slept through today. Pulling myself out of bed I grabbed my phone and checked through social media.

Then did I realize I had a text from Perrie,
Perrie❤️- morning beautiful, hope you slept well xx
Smiling to myself i sent her something back.
Jesy😘- morning gorgeous, I did thanks, hope you did too. Can't wait for tonight xxx

I decided to test her by adding an extra 'x'.. I know it's nothing but for me it's a big thing, it's a sign of crushing however it's not saying much. You probably don't understand what I mean but well, at least I do.

A while later my phone dinged,
Perrie❤️- me either!! Hey I forgot to text my address, it's 23 Ashland way xxx
Jesy- alright thanks, see u at 6 I believe?😘xxx
Perrie❤️- yep see ya😘xxx
Jesy- ❤️❤️

With that I locked my phone and sat on the couch chilling for a while. As hours passed I headed upstairs to shower and get ready,
20 minutes later and I had put on a red top with jean overalls.

It was already 17:45 so I best be going, making my way to Perrie's house I jammed out to a few songs

It was already 17:45 so I best be going, making my way to Perrie's house I jammed out to a few songs. When I get there I quickly parked the car in her driveway and walked up to her door.
Hesitating at first I knocked waiting for her to answer, she opened up wearing a cute outfit.
Obviously looking amazing.. I could feel myself go weak. Perrie was wearing a black crop top with a pair of jeans.

"Ready to go?" I asked

She nodded and we made our way to my car, we got in as I began to drive off to our destination obviously looking at the beautiful girl beside me.