2

- J POV-
-beep beep-
My eyes opened rapidly at the sound of my ANNOYING alarm. Why do I use this bloody thing? I quickly turned it off and got out of bed.
'Time for work' is all that went through my head. Sighing I got my clothes out for the day, ripped jeans and a tank top should do the job.

I took a quick shower, then started applying my makeup. Going for a natural look I applied mascara, concealer, and a nude shade of lipstick. As for my hair I brushed it and put it in a high messy ponytail. Smiling to myself I walked downstairs.

As I was making some eggs and bacon I heard my phone go off. I placed the spatula down and grabbed my phone from the counter, "remember I'm employing someone to start working as a singer, not sure who yet but they'll definitely be starting soon. -boss"
After reading the text I quickly replied with an 'okay' before rushing over to the stove.

My cooking is the best! Why am I a waitress I should be on master chef for goddamn sake.
I laughed at my own joke whilst placing my dishes into the sink. It's only 11:30am, my shift isn't till 12. Oh well I best be going, knowing me I'll be late.

-------------------------------------------------------
-ding-
For goodness sake, I hate the sound of the door. Every time someone walks in it has to make that stupid sound.
I made my way over to the back and put on my uniform, once ready I walked to the front and waited patiently by the counter. Hoping no one would walk in.

10 minutes later I heard the most annoying door open. I looked up to see a blonde haired, blue eyed girl walking towards me. "Hi I'd like to hand in this slip, it's a job application." She said smiling.
"Oh s-sure, I'll hand it over to my boss."
She nodded before looking up at the menu.
"My names Perrie by the way"
"J-Jesy" I said stuttering.

Damn Jesy stop it, you've only just met her and your already stuttering. My thoughts didn't help at all, I couldn't help but stare at the beauty in front of me.
"Hello?"
I quickly shook out my thoughts before focusing back at her.
"Everything fine? I've asked you twice for a regular white coffee."
"Yeh sorry, just thinking" I replied.

I turned to make the coffee, "here you are"
"Thanks" is all she said right before she walked off to an empty booth.

'God help me'