Chapter 6

It's been three weeks since J.D. first slept over at my house. Since then I'd offer him to stay as much as I could since I feared what would happen to him if we went home. He would sleep on the floor to the left of my bed using three blankets and two comforters to lay on so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. My bedroom floor is carpet so it isn't too rough to sleep on. I would have offered him my bed but he insisted he'd sleep on the floor since he claimed he felt bad enough he was sleeping here. Every time I'd ask him to stay he'd hesitate for a bit but since I'm extremely stubborn he'd often stay. He's actually stayed so much that I've given him two of the drawers from my dresser for him to use. Although he has slept with his trench coat on a couple of times which makes me wonder if he even washes the damn thing.

          I really enjoy J.D's company though. Even if there isn't anything to talk about it's never awkward with him. He kind of makes me feel complete. It might be too soon to make such a statement but, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true. To be completely honest, I'm starting to get feelings for him. I mean they're not really intense but they're there. When he looks at me I get flustered and feel blood rushing to my cheeks. There has been few times where he notices and he just does a cocky grin. I just wish I could read the boy's god damn mind and figure out what the hell is in there. I'd at least like to know if he feels anyway similar towards me. I mean I'm not exactly trying to have a boyfriend right now but have you seen J.D.? Just everything about him i-

          "Veronica?" My thoughts were interrupted by a half awake J.D. Oh shoot. I just remembered it's Saturday and J.D. slept over. I sat up and looked towards where J.D. slept. The first thing I saw was his disheveled hair falling softly on his face. I really just wanted to run my hands through it. His eyes looked right into mine and he gave me a small smile. "Good morning, Ms. Sawyer."

"Morning trench coat!" I said as he got up and sat at the edge of my bed with his torso turned towards me. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt with grey sweatpants. The marks and scars on his arms were slightly fading thanks to me playing nurse and giving him scar gel.

"What do you want to do today? We can go out or stay in and watch a movie.." He said.

"We've been watching movies all fucking week maybe we could actually do something with our lives and take a step outside." I replied and J.D. chuckled.

          "You're right, you're right. Well then get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere." He said as he got up and grabbed some clothes from the dresser. He then went to my restroom to change leaving me alone in my room. I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed a long sleeved black crop top and a high waisted mustard skirt. I placed the outfit on my bed and took off my pants and put on the skirt. Then I went to my drawer and grabbed some underwear and changed them with my skirt on. I trust J.D. but I am not risking that boy seeing my bare ass. Then I grabbed a bra and unclamped the one I had on. I slid off the straps and turned to grab the bra I was going to change into when I heard the bathroom door open. I squealed and covered myself and turned my back towards the door.

            "My apologies Ms. Sawyer! Just knock on the door when you're finished!" He laughed then closed the bathroom door. I stood there flustered. God you think the guy would have some decency to at least knock  first. I put on the bra and put the shirt on. I groaned. That was extremely embarrassing. I went on knocked on the bathroom door and J.D. opened it.

          "Dean residence how may I assist you?" He said with a wide grin. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. He chuckled. "Dont worry Princess I didn't see anything. My head was down and when I heard you squeal like a baby pig I closed my eyes. I may be an asshole but, not enough to disrespect you." He said the last sentence completely serious.

          "Fine I'll just throw on some make up and we can go." I said as I walked to my closet and slid on some flats. J.D. groaned.

          "But you look fine!" He said as he gestured him arm to my face.

          "I'm not doing it to 'look better' doofus! I just like make up alright?" I said as I sat down at my vanity and started doing my make up. It wasn't a lot it was some light foundation, mascara, and some lip gloss. I did it in under five minutes but, J.D. treated it like a lifetime.

          "Finally!" J.D. said as I got up. He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the window. He helped me carefully climb out then he hopped out like nothing because you know the damn man is insane. We walked out towards his bike and he jumped on then I climbed on behind him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he began driving. I didn't bother to ask where we were going. One of my favorite parts about being J.D.'s friend was the motorbike rides. Not many words were exchanged between us two but, I enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing past us and having the opportunity to hold him. Wow great job sounding like a creep Veronica! It's not like J.D. would really care though. He isn't exactly perfect but, I think thats what attracts me to him so much. He's not trying to live up to everyone's standards and he does whatever the hell he wants. He's almost everything to me in my eyes. If only he wasn't so broken.

A/N: Short chapter I know but I wanted to post something to try and get the story going!! Anyway I was thinking that once this story is about halfway done that I'd start a chansaw fic or a dear evan hansen fic. I'm not entirely sure but you might see one of the two soon.