From the moment I laid eyes on the man, even as battered and bruised as I was, I wanted him. It was unreal how bad I'd desired him. I'd hung on his every word. I'd forced myself to endure the pain of moving just to keep my eyes on him when he'd come to me in the evenings to see how I was doing. I knew the moment his blood touched my tongue that he was it for me. My logical mind had trouble coming to terms with my new situation in life, but my heart was already all in and very much accepting of my vampire. So I gave him the only response I could to his question.

Using his wide shoulders, I pulled myself up and captured his lips with mine. I used the tip of tongue to tease the seam of his mouth and he immediately opened for me. I boldly went straight for one of his fangs, knowing that they were extremely sensitive. I ran my tongue over the razor tipped tooth and shivered with pride when I felt his groan resonating through his chest and mine. I pulled back and looked directly into those glowing orbs. "I'm yours." I whispered to him and I was rewarded by his lips crashing against mine.

There was nothing gentle about his kiss. It was lips, teeth, and yes, his very talented tongue. How he managed to thoroughly claim my mouth with his fangs descended the way they were was beyond me. I wasn't complaining, I was fucking burning up. I felt like my blood was on fire as it pulsed through my veins. I legs fell apart and Etienne's hips settled in between my thighs like he was meant fit there perfectly. His rigid cock brushed against mine and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Never before has the simplicity of skin to skin contact with anyone else been so overwhelmingly delicious.

I couldn't help the desperate whimpers and moans as Etienne worked his talented mouth from my lips, over my chin, and down the length of my throat. He lapped and nipped those toe curling fangs against the sensitive flesh where my neck curved into my shoulder. Every scrape of his teeth against my skin caused a fresh wave of heat to shoot straight to my throbbing cock. My balls tingled and my thighs quivered as I writhed underneath the glorious bulk of sculpted body. His big hands caressed and mastered my body like he made it.

"You were made for me, my little love. So beautiful." Etienne murmured and his words went directly to my already fluttering heart.

He continued his journey down to my chest, his lips drew one of my nipples into the heated cavern of his mouth and I could help but to cry out and arch my back in a plea for more. All of my senses were completely taken over by this man. I was totally enraptured with him.

My breath stuttered out of my mouth, and my fingers dug into the thick muscles of his shoulders as he continued to lick his way over my abdomen. Desire pulsed through me and anticipation had me lifting my hips off the bed silently pleading for him to hurry up and reach the destination of my pulsing dick. I was already on edge by the time those soft lips and moist tongue glided over my hip bones and he buried his nose in the prickly hairs of my pubes.

Etienne inhaled deeply like he was drawing the very essence of my skin into his lungs. Then, he eased away from me and I looked down to watch wide eyed as he parted his lips over the dripping head of my shaft. His tongue snaked out and he flattened it to swipe my fluids from the oversensitized tip and all coherent thought exploded out of my mind. All I heard through the blood rushing through my ears was a keening whine, it took a minute for me to realize that I was the one making that sound. Etienne was busy bobbing that masterful mouth up and down the length of my cock and nothing in any language on the face of the Earth could have described the feeling.

Fisting my hands in his hair, I shamelessly fucked his mouth and he let me. His thick arms wrapped under my legs and around my thighs pulling them even wider apart. He settled his broad shoulders in between them, hollowed his cheeks, and inhaled my cock deeper into the warm tissues at the back of his throat. The feeling was absolutely sublime and my balls drew up tighter against my body. I was primed and ready to explode, I was almost there, but god I wanted to come with my vampire's massive dick buried deep in my ass, but I didn't want him to stop what he was doing either. I was a mess of trembling limbs and scattered thoughts.