7. Surprise, surprise !

This chapter is written by Laura: Insta @Soyruggerista / Wattpad Lauravanbeusekom14

Ruggero's POV
When we were home I went to bed. At least I wanted. I walked to the bedroom when I Cande say my name. 'What do you think?' 'What do you mean?' I ask not understanding. 'You know what you did.' 'No, I don't' 'Why you took Karol to the movies?' Really, she is jealous about that.... I roll my eyes. 'Rugge, answer me.' I sight. 'I took her to the movies because she is a friend and she needed fun.' 'You know that is not your job.' 'Cande, she is my friend. I'm going to sleep.' 'Rugge, no.' 'What? It is not that I like her. She is just a friend.' I think at least. 'Rugge, listen I get that you wanted to help her but she has also family.' 'Sometimes is family not enough and stop about it. I am with you. I would appreciate if you would trust me for once.' I turn around and walk away. I hear Cande sight but I don't react at that. I go to bed and fall asleep.

I wake through a claxon. Shit, I overslept. I look next to me to see Cande is already gone. Why didn't she wake me? I don't have a lot of time to think about it because I hear the claxon again. I jump out of bed, pull the first clothes I see on, take an apple and run out of the door to see Agus waiting in the car. I knock on his window and he unlocks his car so I can get in. 'Dude, why did it takes so long?' 'Uhm, I overslept. But I am so no worries.' He shakes his head and laughs. 'If you didn't have me.' 'Yes, you are my knight in shining armor.' We laugh and Agus starts the car and drives to the studio. We didn't say much along the way. We only sang a little with the songs on the radio. When we are there, we get out of the car when I crash into a girl. I look to see it is Karol. 'You are really becoming Chica delivery, huh? 'I love to become my character.' She smiles. Agus is already going inside. I walk with Karol. 'So do you already feel you better?' I ask. She nods. 'A little but the movie really helped. Thanks again!' And she hugs me. I smile, I can't help it. We walk inside to cafeteria where everybody always meets at the beginning of the day. Everybody stares at us. 'What, can't we be just friends?' She says pretty loud so everybody hears it. I begin to laugh what makes the girls going further with what they were doing. The boys still look at us when we are walking to them.

Karol's POV
The whole cafeteria just looked at us. Why? I don't know. Do they know about the movie yesterday? But it is just a movie and Rugge is just a friend. Just a friend. We just sit when the director comes. He tells what the plans are today and everybody starts doing what they need to do. I walk to my dressing room and change my outfit. First I have a scene with Mike and after that a few with the roller band and Samuel. A few minutes later somebody knocks on my door. 'Come in' I yell and the door opens. Mike comes inside. 'Hola Karol.' 'Hola' 'Are you ready to film?' 'Already? My hair and make-up isn't ready yet. How can you be ready?' 'Well, hair isn't that difficult if you are a boy, but I still need to go in the make-up' I laugh 'Well come on then.' I grab Mike's arm and we walk to the make-up. After that is ready we are going to film the first scene. They aren't the most difficult scenes and also really fun to film so without knowing it is already lunchtime. The time I really wanted to skip. I walk to the cafeteria and go sit with the boys. 'Hola amigos' I say happy. I mean they don't have to know how much I want to disappear at this moment. 'Hola Karol.' They all say. I eat slowly my bread and apparently Agus saw that. 'Do you have your stomach full with butterflies.' I look angry up to face Agus. 'How often do I have to say that I don't like him and that I only see him as a good friend' 'Probably a lot more because I don't really believe that.' He smirks and I shake my head. 'I know what happened yesterday' 'And what exactly happened?' I say. 'That you and Rugge were to the movies.' The boys begin to cheer playful. 'Guys, stop. He only was a good friend. I felt me as shit and he wanted to cheer me up so we went to the movies.' Agus smirks a little but I don't really know why. 'Where is Rugge btw?' 'He is filming a video clip so they skipped the lunch.' I nod understandingly. After lunch I had a few scènes in the rink with Agus, Ana and Mike. They went okay but they could be better but I couldn't stop thinking about what Agus said. Does really everybody think I like Rugge? I really hope they don't. After the scènes I skate to my dressing room to change and go home when the director yells he wants everybody to meet in the cafeteria. I quick change my skates into shoes and walk to the cafeteria where I see that everybody is already there. I go stand next to Rugge because I didn't saw him the whole day 'Great, everybody is here now so I want to tell you all something.' the director begins. 'Tomorrow we going to film with a new guest star on the show. She is here for 20 episodes and she is going to play Ada: the girl who is going to sing with the roller band.' Great. I would love to get a new girl on set. Maybe we can become friends. I would love to get a new girl friend. The director goes further. 'Some of you already know her. Some people even really well.' 'Can't just say who it is?' Valu asks curious. He laughs. 'Okay, the new guest star is..... Cande' He says happy. Cande walks inside the cafeteria and goes stand next to the director. I look in shock to Rugge who shrugs his shoulders. You've got to be kidding me.