4. Tears

This part is written by Nathalie, @ruggeobsession (insta) / @nathaliebruilx (Wattpad)

*start flashback*

Cande POV

I am at the set of Soy Luna, to surprise Rugge. I just walked into a scene. It's a scene between Matteo and Luna. Luna is skating to Matteo. I just loose my attention for a second and then, they are both at the ground. I think Karol bumped into Ruggero, she is so clumsy. Ruggero reaches his hand out and help Karol get up. He is so sweet, and he always helps anyone. Ruggero falls backwards against the wall, but he is still holding Karol. They are a little to close, i guess. They are standing for 10 seconds over there. I walk away, i don't have to see this. This doesn't even mean anything to Rugge. I walk to Ruggero's clothing room and wait overthere for him. Oh there is a script over there. After this scene there is a scene where Luna sings her song 'La vida es un sueño'. She also has to cry. Ruggero's visagist is also in his clothingroom. She is a good friend of me and I start to talk to her. In the corner of my eyes, I see Karol walking by. 'Karol!' She turns around, 'Is something wrong', she says. 'No there is nothing wrong. Just want to tell you that I saw you had a very nice time with my boyfriend.' 'Do you mean the scene we just filmed?' she says. 'What else?' Karol looks at me a little timid 'It was just an accident, i felt by accident.' 'I get it, but I just wanted to make sure that you know it's my boyfriend. He doesn't feel anything for you. Even if you love him, he doesn't love you like that.' Karol walkes away and she have to sing her song. "Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño. Y en mi corazón siempre guardare un lugar. Por si te llego a encontrar. Al despertar". Her voice sounds so vulnerable and the lyrics sounded so real. I didn't meant to hurt here, but I really think she is in love with Ruggero. But she is so young, and Ruggero is together with me. It was a beautiful scene. But then I looked closer, she was crying, and it weren't stage tears.

Karol POV

Finally, the song is over. It seemed to last forever. I run away as fast as I can. I lock myself up in my clothing room. Someone knocks on my door. 'Karol, please open up the door!' I hear Rugge's voice. He followed me. 'No, go away, Rugge. I want to be alone.' It seems like he is going to leave. I didn't hear his voice for a while until he says something again 'Please let me in. I saw what happened there. You need a friend to talk with.' It hurts that he calls me 'a' friend. I know he is right, wipe off my tears and open up the door. 'Hi Ruggero!' i try to act normal. 'I saw you there at the stage. Please, tell me what is wrong.' he says. 'Why do you care so much? It's nothing!' 'We're friends, huh?' he says and he gives me a hug. It feels so comfortable in his arms. But I cannot tell him why I really cry. He won't even believe me. I cannot ruin his relationship, their happiness. They're such a great couple. 'What is wrong, chica delivery?' What should I answer. 'I have family issues.' I'm sure he will believe me, because family is very important for him. He looks at me, his eyes are full of pity. 'I'm always here for you! Let us do something nice' he says. I don't even want to do something nice with Rugge. 'I don't know, Rugge. I am not really in the mood for doing something.' It hurts so much, but I have to pretend like there is nothing wrong between us two. 'Aah come on, it will be good for you' he says. 'Okay but I need to be back on time.' i say. 'Yeah. Yeah.' he grabs my arm and we walk away from the set.