3. "La vida es un suenõ"

Written by : Milou ( insta : @slfeed_ )

Rugge's pov :

Okay Rugge, remember your lines. All you have to say is 'What was going on over there?'. Don't forget them, I said to myself. Here we go. I see Karol skating towards me, but there's something wrong, I can see it inher face. She comes closer and before I know she bumped into me with a very rapid speed and we both fall on the ground.

"Oh Rugge, I'm so sorry", she said nervous, "I don't know what happened, my brakes weren't working so I couldn't stop.. and I..I.. No, wait, are you hurt ?.. did I hurt yo... Before she could finish her line I started laughing, she looked at me with a confused look on her face. "It's okay Karol, I know you're clumsy, just like Luna, I said while i was standing up. "Yeah well, maybe that's why they gave me this role, I can play it like the best, don't you think ? I laughed, "I have to agree on that one". I reached out my hand to help her get up, she took it and I pulled her up.But I pulled a little too hard, I fell backwards against the wall but I was still holding Karol, so I accidently took her with me. She was leaning against me, maybe a little too close, but I realised that after we already stood there for like 10 seconds. "Uhm.. uh.. I ehh.. I have to go" ,she said stuttering, "I think we have to film this scene again, becaue you know... I fell" I spotted a little awkwardness and sadness in her voice. "What is it ? You know you can tell me anything" I said with a smile on my face. "It's nothing, go and read your text again, or else I'll bump into you again." I was a little confused. "Why ? I know my text" She started giggling. "I know, I just want to make sure I don't have to bump into you again" I rolled my eyes "Or maybe you just wanted.. "I wanted to say something back but she already left. I turned around and skated towards the benches. Well okay, it's only one sentence, I can do this. And with those words in my head I skated towards my place and Karol came skating towards me ( with a normal speeds this time, luckily ). She said her lines, I said mine, and the scene was over. "Oh, so you can remember your lines", she said sarcasticly. "Ofcourse, I'm the king of the rink, I can do everything" She laughed, " Yeah. whatever suits you. But in my eyes you're still just Ruggero Pasquarelli". I faked a shocked face, "Oh and what is that supposed to mean ?". "A sweet, kind hearted man, who will do everything to make his loved ones happy" I smiled and put my arm around her shoulders, "Well, maybe I like this 'Ruggero Pasquarelli' boy a little more than 'the king of the rink' " She looked up at me, "Well, I like them both." We laughed and skated towards the benches to put of our skates. "What scenes do you have after this ?" I asked. "Uh I think the scene of the first Open Music, where I'm going to sing, and Agus & Caro too. I nodded, "Oh, that scene. Well let them all prepare their ears, because you're going to slay that song" She started laughing, "Well, we'll see about that"

It wasn't until two hours when I had my scene in the Open Music, so I went to my dressing room. As I walked through the hall I saw Cande sitting in my room,talking with my visagist. I wasn't really in the mood for talking so I walked into the dressing room of Agus, who was preparing for his song with Caro. "Hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked. I was drawn away in my own thoughts, so it took a while before I answered. "Oh, uh.. I was on my way to my room, but I saw you, so I thought I would come by and say hello" He looked at me with a straight face, "I know you're lying dude, what's up?" I wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible, " Oh nothing, just nervous for my scene" I said. He laughed, "It's going to be okay, relax. I walked out of his dressing room and nervously walked towards mine. Cande was gone, where was she ? I walked in and saw that she was sitting on the couch. "Hey honey, I just popped by to say hello" she said walking towards me. "That's nice, but I don't have time right now, I have to shoot a scene". "Huh ? But I thought you had an two hour break ?" I stuttered, "Yeah, but I want to watch the scene of Agus and Caro, so I can ehh.. prepare for when I come in, you know". "Oh well, okay. Bye babe". She leaned in for a kiss. "Bye. see you tonight"

A feeling of guilt came over me. I love Cande, I just don't know what happened with me back there. What the hell is going on with me ? I have to get myself to thinking straight again, I can't let this happen again. Get yourself together Rugge.

I was starting to get close to the place where we shoot the open Musics. As I approached the scene, it wasn't Agus and Caro who were singing. It was Karol. I walked closer and heard her voice sing, "Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño. Y en mi corazón siempre guardare un lugar. Por si te llego a encontrar. Al despertar" . Her voice was so beautiful, and the lyrics sounded so real. It was a beautiful scene. But then I looked closer, and at that moment it hit me. She was crying, and it weren't stage tears.