Chapter 13: I'm coming too

Song: Believer by Imagine Dragons

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a bad friend" Charlie says when I walked out of my room.
"Charlie stop apologizing, it was nothing" I say to her.
She raised her eyebrow's but let the topic for what it was. We walked to the kitchen where I made myself and Charlie some cereal. Not much later Dean came into the kitchen and took some pie out of the fridge. Just when I was about to say something my twin brother beat me to it.
"Dude it's nine in the morning how can you possibly eat Pie at this time?"
"Shut up Sammy I was hungry"
"Jerk" Sam says to Dean.
"Bitch" Dean replies.
"Idijts" I mutter under my breath.
They looked at me with a smile. "Bobby has a bad influence on you sis" Sam replied.
"Well at least he learned me Japanese."
"Yeah and when do you use that?" Dean asks taking a bite of his pie.
"When I'm talking to people who speak Japanese."
"And online shopping" Charlie says helping me. I smiled at her.
The boys shrugged and went back to their food while I finished my cereal. Cas still hasn't returned and I was beginning to worry since he didn't tell us where he was going when he left my room this morning. "So what is the plan bitches?" Charlie asks my brothers.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS. YOU'RE SERIOUSLY LEAVING ME BEHIND IN THE BUNKER" I scream at them.
"it's for your own safety" Sam says.
"I'm the same age as you Sam you guys can't control me" I reply
"Maevie don't be mad please" Dean tries to calm me down.
"NO I'M MAD, YOU KNOW IF YOU GUYS LEAVE ME BEHIND I WILL BE GONE WHEN YOU GUYS RETURN" I say firm.
"Don't be so dramatic sis" Sam says.
"I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC I ALREADY JUMPED OUT OF THE IMPALA ONCE AND YOU CAN'T HOLD ME CAPATIVE." I scream.
"Wait you jumped out of the impala?" Charlie asks confused.
"WHY DO YOU WANNA GO SO BADLY WITH US?" Sam yells at me completely ignoring Charlie.
"Because I can't handle waiting in fear not knowing if you guys will return" I say calming myself down. Dean and Sam looked at each other before they both hugged me. I cried in their shoulders.
"It's okay" Dean says rubbing my back while Sam was stroking my hair.
"I just can't lose any more family" I say sobbing.
"We understand why didn't you just tell us?" Sam asks me.
"I don't know." I reply.
"Okay you can come with us but only if you do whatever we tell you and you stay behind us Maeve" Dean says. I nodded at him.

Suddenly Cas appeared "Let's get going boys."
"Pack your things Sis" Sam says to me.
Cas looked at me with worry in his eyes "She is coming?" he asks Dean.
"Yes she Is" he answers Cas.
I smiled and hugged Charlie good bye before I went to get my gear.