Chapter 9: Great more Vampires

Song: It won't kill ya by the Chainsmokers and Louane

I was running through the woods until I found a little town. I stopped running and looked around. It looked like it was abandoned. But the more imported question was what was a town like this doing in the middle of the woods? I walked carefully further and saw a little bar. The lights were on so I sighed in relief. I opened the door and saw three heads snap towards me.
"Look what walked in here" the bartender says to the other two guys.
"She looks like a snack" a red haired guy says licking his lips.
"We don't eat customers" the bartender says.
What was this for kind of town. "Don't worry come here sweetie I don't bite" other said. I quickly took a step back but the door was locked behind me.
"Well I do" the guy with red hair said.
"OH look she tries to run" The guy who just spoke was very tall.
"What are you guys?" I manage to ask.
Suddenly another guy cam throw the door. "Clay, Cliff and Lola are dead 4 hunters killed them 3 guys and one girl. His gaze rested on me "Her, she was the girl"
The red haired guy growled. The bartender walked towards me and let his fingers slide down my cheek. I shivered. His gaze rested on my shoulder where the mark of the fingers of one of the vamp was. "You're right" the bartender replied. I didn't hesitate for a moment and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. "Get the bitch" he roared.

The red head came towards me but I kicked him , what made him stumble back. I went down and tackled him. The two other guys ran towards me but I was ready. I kicked them of me. the tall guy showed me his teeth.
"Vampires" I growled.
"Yeah and you killed our brothers and sister" he replies.
"Yeah well they were attacking innocent people." I say before I pulled him up at his hair and kicked him in the face. I ran towards the bar where I found two knifes. The red head was on his feet again and lunges towards me. I chopped of his hand. He screamed out in pain before I silenced him by slitting his throat. "You guys want more?" I say turning around only to find 2 guys still there. Where was number three? I ask myself. Then I felt a knife against my throat. "You were looking for me" he hissed in my ear. I elbowed him and stabbed him with my knife while I chopped of his head with the other. Only the tall guy and the bartender were still alive.
"Where are the people in this town?" I ask them.
The bartender grinned evil at me "We killed them and drank their blood."
"Not the answer I wanted to hear" I say before throwing my knife to him what pierced through his skull. I walked towards the tall guy and lifted him up "This is for all the innocent lives" I say before killing him. I beheaded all the vampires just to be sure that they were gone. I let myself fall against the wall painting from the fight. "Vampires" I mutter under my breath. I looked around me to see everything was trashed. I began laughing I just killed four vampires on my own without my brothers. This meant celebration I walked to the bar and opened a bottle of vodka and took a swing.

But then Cas appeared out of nowhere. He looked around shocked. "Maeve are you okay?" he asks before walking to me.
I put down the bottle "Just a bar fight with four vampires" I shrugged.
He placed his hand against my cheek and I felt electric sparks going through my body and I melted at the contact. His thumb was caressing my cheek "Are you hurt?" he asks soft.
"No" I say my voice trembling.
"Then why is your voice doing that?"
"Because I'm nervous" I say still trembling.
"Why?"
"I don't know"
"Do I make you nervous?
I looked at Cas "Maybe" I say looking at his lips. My throat abruptly became dry. When I looked up at his eyes again I saw that our noses where almost touching. I saw him visible swallow. "Cas" I whisper.
When the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it because Cas pulled himself back just in time before the boys busted through the door. Their eyes locked with mine. Sam sighed in relief and ran towards me engulfing me in a hug.
"Don't ever do that again Sis" he says against my hair.
"Don't worry Samantha" I say smirking. I felt his shoulders shaking from the laughing. He let go of me and looked around. My gaze rested on Dean but before I knew I was running towards him and attacked him in a hug.
"I'm so sorry" I tell him.
"No I'm sorry Maevie, you were right" Dean says hugging me back.
I smiled in his chest "It's okay I get it you're the big brother and I'm the little sister, you think Sammy and I are your responsibility's but that was when we were young, you practically raised us since dad was never around but now we're all grown up" I say pulling back. He smiled with tears in his eyes. "I love you big brother" I tell him.
"Love you too Maevie"
"No love you for me?" Sam asks pouting.
"I love you Samantha" I yell. He smiled at me and joined our group hug.
"Cas come on in you're family too" Sam says.
I put out my hand for him to take it. He took it and I pulled him towards us. "I love you guys so much" I tell them.
We all let go of each other "What happened here actually? Dean asks.
"I killed four vampires no big deal." They looked at me with wide eyes. While Cas winked at me. I blushed at his gesture.
"You killed them?" Sam asks unbelievable.
"Yeah but please lets go home now I want to wash off all the vampire blood."