Episode 23

Next Morning

You wake up and feeling a little bit dizzy. You look around and saw you not in the forest or you own room.

You walk to the bathroom and saw your clothes has changed. You keep thinking what is going on , so you walk to your own room. You saw Tzuyu is still there so you ask her what happened  .

Y/N:
Annyeong... (soft voice)

Tzuyu :
You startled me .

You laughed .

Y/N:
I just come to ask what happened last night?

Tzuyu :
Owhh... Last night.. Well... When you walk to find some stick , teacher found us. They bring us home and we almost forget you. Luckily Jimin remember you were in the woods. So he go and find you. After he find you, he bring you to his room.

Y/N:
What!? His room!!! Then who change my clothes ?!

Tzuyu :
Woah! Calm down !! Im the one who changed your clothes and jeez, don't worry he doesn't do anything bad to you. BTW.. He is your FUTURE HUSBAND... *she laughed *

You didn't say anything and just walk into the bathroom . You take a bath and quickly change the outfit. You are really hungry because you didn't eat last night. So you walk out and look for food. You walk to a cafeteria nearby . You wanted to buy food but you don't have any money . You sighed and left.

Y/N:
Ahh! *look at him * you startled me!

It's was Jimin. He was standing in front of you.

Jimin :
You left and didn't tell me. You know I was worried ?!

Y/N:
Worried? *smirk* you're not even in there.

He rolled his eye and walk towards you. He hang you a sandwich.

Jimin :
Here...eat this. I know you are hungry.
Y/N:
No... I'm not. Take it back.

He didn't say anything and just open the sandwich. He take it and put it into your mouth. You give him a death glare.

Jimin:
Eat it agi..

You didn't say anything and just eat it.

Time skipped and it's time to left.

Teacher :
Students.. Please make sure you didn't left anything . If you are done packing you can go to the bus and wait.

You already pack you stuff so you go in earlier. You walk to your seats and saw V is already in there.

" I thought I was the first "

You sighed and just walk to your seats. You didn't saw anything and just fall asleep. (wow she really love to sleep)

Taehyung P. O. V

I saw Y/N has fall asleep. I look at her. She is like an angel that fall asleep. On the way home, I was only listen to the music but suddenly her head lean against my shoulder. My heart beating face. I look at her still sleeping. After couple minutes, I fall asleep too.

Teacher :
Y/N ahh... We already here.

You slowly opened your eyes and look around. There no students in the bus.
You look at the teacher and stand up .

Y/N:
Ahh.. Mianhae. I will go now. Annyeonghigyeoiseiyo.

You ran to the school hall because Jimin will be really angry cause you are late. You walk to the school hall and see him crossing his hand. You walk to him bravely.

Y/N:
Hey... *punch his shoulder lightly * Are you waiting for me? *fake laugh *

He give you a death glare and walk away.

" I guess is a yes? " You follow him.

Time skipped and it is tomorrow morning.

You wake up and make breakfast. Jimin came downstairs.

Y/N:
Hey... Come.. Let's eat I make breakfast.

He come and sit down. You look at him. He was eating quitely.

" Why is he not talking? Is he mad?"

You clear your throat. And he stop eating.

Y/N:
Jimin... Are.. A... Are you angry..?

He put down his knife and fork. He look at you.

Jimin :
Yes?

You were confused.

Y/N:
Why? Is it because of I left without saying or -

You didn't finished talking but he cuts it.

Jimin :
No.... How could you...

Y/N:
Wha-?

Jimin :
Do not pretend to be innocent. How could you sleep with another guy just like that. Do you think I'm easy to fool?

He stop eating and walk away. And this leave you to an awkward situation...

" What has just happened ?"

You didn't do anything and keep eating.

- To be continued

Thank you for reading and voting 🙆