Chapter 3

3rd pov.

There was a very long and awkward silence until the princess broke it.

" So as you may know my kind is almost extinct and that's why I'm being hunted." She said as she put on her hood again.

" My princess is very rare. Princess Miyũ has two tails instead of one and that makes her even more valuable." Hiroyuki said as he stood by her side.

" And what makes you sure that I'm not just going to sell you to the highest bidder," Sinbad said after he had recovered from the shock of the girl having fox ears.

"Cause a friend of mine told me I could trust you and he said he would come and slap some sense into you did something to me." The princess said with a smirk.

" And who is this friend of yours?" Ja'far said stepping forward from behind Sinbad.

" He is a magi and his name is Yunan." She said as her smirk got bigger.

" You know Yunan?" Sinbad asked with disbelief.

" Yes, Yunan is a close friend of mine." She said as she looked back at Hiroyuki. " So will you help me?" She said while looking back at the King.

" Yeah sure." He said as he extended his hand towards the princess with a grin.

She took his hand in hers with a bone-breaking grip and after a while, she let go. Sinbad retracted his arm and shook it a little.

"Quite the grip you got there..." Sin said as he looked at his red hand.

" Thanks. Hiroyuki we will be staying in Sindria, find a hotel we can live in." She said but just as Hiroyuki was about to respond when Sinbad quickly interrupted.

" Hotel? You two can stay here if you want." Sinbad said with a smug look on his face.

Before she could answer Ja'far said: " Could I ask a question?" Miyũ nodded. " You said that Hiroyuki is your household member but you seem to have two metal vessels. If it isn't too much to ask could you show us?"

"Hmm sure why not!" She said with a smile as she unsheathed her sword.

"This is Ares," She said as she looked at her sword." Do you guys want to see my full body equip?" She asked them with a smirk.

"If you don't mind." Sin said with a smug look on his face.

Princess Miyũ gripped her sword tight as she said " Ares bringer of ruin let your power dwell within me! Lend me your power!" As a bright light surrounded her as she transformed.

Her hair and ears turned dark brown. Growing 7 more tails and her eyes turning yellow. " Nice djinn equip!" Sin said as he clapped his hands.

( Her djinn equip armor)

"Thank you." she said as she turned back to herself " But if you don't mind could one of you show us our rooms. I would like to change into something more comfortable." she said as she motioned to her attire, which was a rather big dress with a cloak to hide her tails and ears.

"Yes, of course, follow me, Princess," Ja'far said as he led them to their rooms.

(Time skip * They are all sitting in the dining room, waiting for the princess*)

"Sinbad why can't we eat now? Why do we have to wait?" whined Pisti.

Just as Sinbad was about to answer the princess stepped into the room and she was wearing a beautiful dress, a very thin and breezy one at that. So that she could feel free and wear such stuffy dresses.

 So that she could feel free and wear such stuffy dresses

" I'm sorry for making you wait." She said as she sat in the empty chair between Sinbad and Hiroyuki.

" No problem.. You look stunning by the way," said Sinbad with a smug look on his face.

"Thank you." She said with a little smile. She glanced around the room until her eyes landed on Ja'far, who looked like he wanted to ask something.

" Ja'far what is one your mind? You have been staring at me for some time."

Ja'fars face reddened slightly as he looked away and then back at her. " My Apologize, but could you tell us who exactly it is that hunts you?" The princess looked down at her hands with a sad expression on her face.

"There are many people after me but...." She paused for a second as she looked at Hiroyuki and he nodded to her. " The ones who put out the order for my capture was......" she paused again.

" Was who?" Asked Sinbad.

"The Kou empire...." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys or girls that was it chapter number 3. I'm sorry for my bad English.

Well, I guess I'll see you in the next chapter Buh bye.