Chapter Forty-Three

Start from the beginning

I had nodded off but the heat from my bracelet woke me and I brought it up to my face quickly to read our meeting place. I quickly put on my shoes and scurried to the Room of Requirement. I looked at my watch and realized dinner was nearly over. Groaning, I made my way to dinner just as Ginny and the rest of our group was leaving. I walked straight to the table and ate the last of the food that was left. I was starving and as I shoveled chicken in my mouth, I became nauseous at the texture, smell, and taste of it. I gagged and covered my mouth,  a few Gryffindor second years shifting away from me. I subtly emptied the contents of my mouth into my napkin, downing pumpkin juice to get rid of the greasy taste. Fed up with the disgusting food, I walked away and back to the Room of Requirement, a dinner roll in my left fist. I love bread. My mouth watered at the thought of a grilled cheese and I let my head hit the pillow of the bed in frustration.

"I'm going to starve here." I stated, sighing to myself. My eyelids felt heavy and soon closed. A few hours after that I assume, I was awakened by being pulled to something and Draco's familiar cologne filled my nose.

"Mmm you smell heavenly. Like flowers." His gentle voice purred in my ear, making the hair on my neck stand up.

"I could say the same for you."

"Is that right? I think you beat me every time in terms of smelling better. You smell like honey and some kind of flower. What is that?" Draco inhaled me again, his nose grazing my neck as he placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"Lavender." I whispered, turning to place my lips on his. I maintained enough space between us so my hardened stomach wouldn't touch his and cupped his face. His soft lips moved in sync against mine, making electricity tingle all over my body. I moved to unbutton his shirt but was met with soft cotton which threw me off. He never wore t-shirts.

"Easier for me then." I peeled it off his torso as he hovered over me, kissing every inch of my skin after pulling my top off. I was suddenly grateful that it was incredibly dark in here so I wouldn't have to explain my stomach right at this moment. I gasped as his tongue made a wet path from just between my cleavage to my collarbone, squirming in delight. I quickly undid my bra and Draco pulled it off, taking me in his mouth as his tongue swirled around. My hands gripped fistfuls of his hair and he backed up, leaving me missing the contact between us. I sat up and immediately went to grab hold of the length of him. Draco moaned in pleasure as I moved my hand but pushed it away, grabbing both sides of my face as he hungrily kissed me, biting and sucking on my bottom lip. I moaned and heard him fumbling with his pants but I grabbed him.

"Forget it. We can do without this time." It's not like I can get pregnant again.

"Are you sure?" I pulled him towards me so he was on top of me again, wrapping my legs around his hips.

"Just you know.."

"Okay." He said breathlessly, connecting us just between the hips. I sucked in a breath as he rolled his hips against mine, my nails digging into his back. Pulling him closer to me, my breathing picked up. I knew I should have told him but he started it. I can't say no to him. This is why you're pregnant. I pushed my hips in rhythm against his hard, both in pleasure and anger. Draco sucked on my neck and I let out a whimper, scratching his back even more. I was so screwed.

I woke up in my baggy t-shirt and turned over to see Draco's back to me. He had a few scratches from last night and my cheeks reddened. I wrapped my arms around him and he groaned.

"Let me sleep." Draco grumbled, making me chuckle.

"You're such a grouch, Draco."

"Draco isn't here right now but if he were, he would say 'leave me alone'."

"Alright I'll be back. I'm going to shower." He mumbled something like "okay" and I shook my head, putting on my pants. The walk to the common room wore me out, well more like last night on top of walking. I took a hot shower, letting the hot water relax me. I quickly got dressed and did my makeup and hair. I looked in the mirror taking in my outfit which consisted of ripped black jeans, a striped loose-fitting black and white shirt along with a denim jacket. Just as I was about to leave, I remembered I had to respond to Harry. Easter was two days away and I was sure he wanted a response. Grabbing some parchment and my quill, I scribbled away.

I'm glad you lot are alright. Happy easter, Harry. Let me know where you are when you can. Everyone is worried. We miss you too and please be careful.

The astronomy tower was vacant as usual and I took out my wand to place the enchantment on the paper when a deep voice interrupted me.

"Fine day, isn't it?" Amycus' cold eyes met mine and I nodded, tucking the letter to my side. He walked towards me slowly, emotionless. Alecto came into my view from the shadows and I gulped.

"You know, I wonder why you children don't spend more time outdoors."

"I-I don't know either. It's a nice day." I said, shifting in my position. He smiled blankly at me and my heart thudded in my chest.

"I've noticed you spend your time here quite often. Any particular reason?" I shook my head, looking to the floor as he circled behind me, making me stiffen. Once he was in front of me towering over my body, he leaned in so he could look me straight in the eyes.

"Why don't you prove it? Hand me what you have there." I stayed quiet and my eyes darted across the floor, unable to move. If they read this parchment...

"Give it to him, stupid girl." Alecto commanded harshly, joining her brother at his side. Amycus snatched the letter from me and my stomach sunk as he closed it, looking down at me.

"You know where he is, don't you?" I shook my head furiously and he grabbed me by my arm roughly. I whimpered in pain and he smiled devilishly.

"Let's see what the Dark Lord has to say about this." Amycus said, making fear flood through my body as the blood drained from my face. Alecto grabbed onto me and smirked as we disapparated.