Chapter 1 - Old Friend

Cry p.o.v

It was a perfect day to hunt for humanblood. I was so thirsty that I had a really weird feeling in my throat.

I was in a park, not far from my home away. It was raining and I didn't expect many people on the streets, and there weren't.

I was new as a vampire. A girl named 'June' turned me into a vampire. I had a relationship with her and I thought that that relationship was real, but it wasn't. She dissapeared when she'd turned me into a vampire, so I needed to do everything on my own. I knew nothing and I was really desperate. After a while, I could handle everything by myself, but I wasn't happy by the fact that I was a vampire. One of my biggest nightmares had become a living hell...

My thoughts were interrupted by someone who had passed me by. Finally I could drink something! As fast as I could I ran to the person. It was raining so hard that I couldn't even see if it was a boy or a girl. But by every step I got further towards the person, I saw it was a young man adult.

As soon as I walked behind him, I pushed him on the ground and turned him over so I could see the fear in his eyes. I realized it was one of my old friends on middle school. I was flabbergasted by the fact that I would see him here!

I didn't realized that we were lying on the cold hard ground. I could now even see the fear in his eyes. I had good luck that I hadn't showed my teeth yet.

"Felix!" I said with a enthousiastic voice and a big smile.

I pulled myself up on my feet again and helped Felix too.

"How ya doin' my friend?"

He chuckled before he answered my question.

"I am doing fine, bro! I thought I would be robbed or something, you almost made me shit my pants!"

I laughed because of his reaction, but then I putted my hand on his shoulder before reacting.

"I am sorry, can I make it up to you to invite you for a cup of tea at my place? I am sure it'll get you better."

I smiled while I answered his astatement.

"That would be great!" He answered.

I smiled and nodded.

I had a strange feeling in my stomach while we were walking towards my place. I was sure it was because I've found a old friend of mine. It's been 7 years ago after we sepperated and never saw eachother again.

I walked into the kitchen after Felix sat on the coutch in the livingroom. Wr were soaked because of the rain. First I would make a cup of tea for Felix before I would get 2 towels for both of us.

"So how long have you been living on your own?" Felix asked from the livingroom.

I bit my lip, I didn't even knew anymore. "Too be honest, I don't remember it anymore, I am sorry."

I walked back with a warm cup of tea in my hands and gave it to Felix.

"Now warm up for a bit so I can get two towels for both of us. Be right back!"

He smiled and nodded after what I've said.

I walked upstairs and came pass my bedroom. It struck me in that I had somewhere a old picture of me and Felix from when we were both 16 years old. I walked into my bedroom and looked in my nightstand. And yes indeed. I had that picture. I'd never trown that picture away, I liked that picture.

I forgot with what I was doing and putted the picture immediatly away in my pocket.

"I have them!" I yelled while running down the stairs. "There you go" I said. I laid the towel on his head and rubbed it up and down to dry his hair. It worked a little. I saw some raindrops rolling down his cheeks while I laughed at him. "Let me get that" I chuckled.

After that I dried myself, but I didn't even mind that my whole clothes were soaked because of the rain.

The only problem I had was that I was thirsty... Really.. Really thirtsy. I gulped a couple of time to get rid of the feeling I had before, but it didn't help. I cursed and bite down on my lips. Felix looked worried at me. I couldn't realise what happened next, because I fainted.

---------

A/N:

As you can see: I made another PewdieCry fanfic. I've read my old one and it was really shitty, so I thought I needed to make a newone! Don't mind my grammar, I'm learning. Also: I am going to try to update everyday, and maybe 2 parts in a day. It is probably not going to happen, but I'll try. I hope you like this story and don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT and

♥♡♥♡♥♡!!FANGIRL!!♡♥♡♥♡♥