f a c e t i m e

Bella woke up to the sound of her ring tone. She was quite confused, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, barely being able to read the screen.

apex👅💦 would like to facetime...

She quickly became confused, but accepted the call, sliding the circle all the way to the right.

After a few seconds, his face popped up.

"Bellaaaaa," he said loudly and she groaned, turning her volume down.

"Yes?"

"Oh shit, did I wake you up?" He asked, suddenly very concerned.

She looked to her left, seeing it was only eleven pm. She had a rough day at work and found herself exhausted, causing her to pass out early.

"It's fine," she paused, yawning, "i'm up now. What's up?"

"Why don't you go back to sleep? I was worried cause you weren't texting me so I decided to call you."

"It's fine, honestly. I'm awake now. I've just had a long day is all." She assured him.

He still had a look of uncertainty on his face, "Are you sure babygirl? I don't blame you if you want some sleep, trust me."

She rolled her eyes but smiled at the fact that he actually cared, "Babe, I'm fine, seriously. I was asleep for a while anyways. I would've woken up sooner or later. Better to wake up to your face than complete darkness."

He smiled at her cheekiness, "You're so cute."

She winked at him and smiled, "Duhh."

She quickly took a screenshot of him, her flicking off the camera. His phone was on the table infront of him, her being able to see his whole frame.

"Mannn I can't wait to give you a much deserved hug," he whispered, smiling at her.

"I can't wait to be on the recieving end of that hug," she whispered back. He winked at her, causing her to blush.

"You have to promise me you won't be shy in person though," he said. He knew she was shy, her insecurities shining bright when he was around. He didn't understand why though. She was a beautiful girl.

"I promise to try and break my shell for you," she gave him a genuine smile, which he returned.

"Why are you so damn cute?"

"Ya know, I ask myself the same question about you, Apec."

"Oh god you sound just like my roomates. Don't call me that." He said, his face turning red from embarrassment.

"What can I call you then?" She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Daddy."

---

Lol I literally have no idea what I just wrote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  heres an energy drink induced chapter. gonna write one more after this and head to bed. (thats three in one day ur welcome)