"Daddy, this is so nice." She gawked. I smiled and sat down beside her.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love it! This is the place that I've always dreamed of!" She exclaimed and giggles. I laughed and kissed her forehead before my thumb went softly caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Princess, Listen to me." I hold her shoulders, and turned her body towards me. "I love you. Princess, I love you so much. You're the light of my life, Fire of my loins, My sin, My soul. I want us to be together forever. For eternity. Do you dream the same?"

She softly smiled, "I do, Daddy. I love you. You're my everything. And I want us to be together forever." I sighed in relief and smile.

"But Daddy, don't you think Forever is a very long time. Will you hold on to your words?"

"Princess, you have my word. I will love you forever. Are you ready?" Her smile fell, and her face turns into confusion.

"Ready for what, Exactly?" She chuckles. I smiled, and look down to her hands and hold them.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes Daddy, I do trust you." I smiled. I pulled her for a long kiss, and for a one last kiss before I launched the sharp object strike to her chest. She gasp as the kiss broke.

Her face was Horror. I strike the knife deeper, as she let out another gasp before her eyes slowly falling. "I'll see you soon, my love." I smiled with tears streamed down my face. "We will be together forever, for eternity." I whispered in her ears before I took out the knife and let her body falls on my.

"Harry."

"Harry, wake up!"

"HARRY!"

I gasped for air and jolted up. I panted and try to clear my vision to find Dominique and Bianca, and other maids. "Master Styles, are you alright?"

"He's definitely not, go grab a water please. And you two, come help me lift him up to his bed." Bianca ordered, as two men grabs my arm and lift me up to my feet, as they slowly guide me towards my bed.

Bianca sighed and thanked the two men before they leave the room. "Harry, what were you thinking!" Bianca hissed. "You should never take those pills more than one!"

"And you," Bianca turned towards Dominique. "I supposed I remember, that I assigned you to watch over him and make him take his pills!" Bianca hissed. "Those pills should've been gone by now and tomorrow he should be seeing his doctor!" Bianca roared.

The poor girl flinched and hug her body, "I did make him took the pills. I always asked. And he always answered that he did took those pills." Dominique explain with a small voice. My baby girl, I wish I could pull you towards me right now. But my body and my mind are numb.

"Well then where were you today, Hm?"

"I was out for a small walk–..."

"Well you shouldn't have done that in the first place! Good thing Harry did not overdose!"

"Bianca, enough." I finally spoke.

"It's not her fault." I breathed, and adjust my position on my bed. "It's mine. I was... I was... Bianca, it came back." I whispered the last part with a pant.

Bianca's expression softened and sat down beside me, she tilt her head slightly and said, "Leave us." I look over to Dominique to see her expression still tremble before she looked at me for one last time and leave the room.

"How Harry? Those pills should've saved you. You hadn't been on mental breakdown these past months. How did it came back?" She asked.

"I.." I breathed and sat up. "I don't know."

"Something's strange here." She looked down as her face expression hardened. There was a brief silence before she speaks again, "Anyway... Don't worry about it. Maybe it's just a faze. You should take some rest, are you hungry?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Okay, get some rest." Bianca stood up from the bed.

"Wait, how long was I been out?"

"For about Thirty minutes. If it's more than Sixty, you would've probably at the hospital by now." Bianca chuckled.

"Damn, okay." Bianca chuckled, "Get some rest. I'll be back to check on you."

Dominique Grey

I jumped when my door came open, to find Bianca walking in and closing the door behind. She sat beside me on the bed with nothing on her expression. "I apologize for my harsh statements back there. I was worried about my Brother." She apologized.

"T-that's fine... I u-understand." I stutter before I clear my throat.

"Hmm..." She hums, staring straight to the fire pit in front of us. "How is he, Lately?" She asks, her head turned to me.

"He's fine. And he's been great?" That came out more like a question.

"No, how is he, lately? Like... Has he been having nightmares and stuff?"

"No," I shrugged.

"Oh, okay." She nodded as I pursed my lips and nodded too.

"Did he ever touched you?" I froze.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I'm sorry. Has he ever touched you before? Call you pet names?" She cleared.

I gulped down my saliva and look towards the fire pit. "N-no... He hasn't. And, never... I guess. But, should he?" I asked and turned back to her.

"No, No. He shouldn't." She shook her head no.

"Harry had a past you know. A very dark one if I may add, it started when he had just turned into Twenty-One." She sigh.

"I know you don't understand. But," She suddenly stood up. "Soon, you will." She gave me a small smile before leaving my room. Leaving me dumbfounded too.

What is she talking about?

******************************

AN: Welcome to the dark side of this book y'all. The drama has begun >:) Lmao. I'm sorry it took so long for me to update a chapter, you see i've been having writer's block lol and I've been busy as well. Hope you guys understand! And hope you enjoyed this chapter and make y'all curious :) lol. Please don't forget to leave a Vote & Comment! Y'all feedbacks are the only thing that keeps this story going :) Love y'all! xoxo