epilogue.

5 Months later.

"Breaking news,
Today in this cold morning we have lost our favorite member of the Grey's family. Dominique Grey — Our thoughts and condolences are with her family. We're very wistful to tell the news. The cause of her death have yet not been found. As far as the Father, Marsellino Grey, knew — Her beloved daughter was last seen with the Styles's Family. Harry Styles. The man himself has not yet been seen outside the public nor does he even make an appearance as Marsellino went to his house according from our sources. May god be with them all."

There he goes,

He finally done what he thought was right.

Living together with her forever has been his obsession for life ever since Evangeline. But meeting Dominique, was like the light of his life — the love of his life, fire to his loins. This time he doesn't want this to fail.

And it doesn't.

He finally did it.

"Harry... Are you okay? Do you need something? Some water?"

"No princess, I'm alright. Thank you."

She looks confused as she looks around the place, it looks cold. Abandoned, as if it's like it has not been used in a long time. But there are some pictures hanging on the wall, it appears to be the Styles's heritage and arts. She has been told to come down there with some instructions, more like a maze of letters. She loves maze, she loves solving problems especially when it's like a riddle. And it brought her there.

"What do you need then?" She sat on her knees in front of him as she look up to him, sitting on the chair with his head hung low — Almost reaching to her level but she kept her distance.

He then holds her hand and finally met her eyes, she was shocked. His eyes are bloodshot and the vein of his eyes softly visible. It's like he hasn't been sleeping in months.

"Do you... Love me?"

She sucked in a breath. Does she loves him? She loves everything that he has ever done to her — Caressing her hair, leaving small kisses on her cheek, taking care of her and also taking care of him, him telling her about history's and arts. She does. But in this moment, he's scaring her.

"I-... I-..."

"Answer me Princess, if you do — We can live happily ever after, leave all of this behind. Start a new life together, with me. Just the two of us." Harry spoke in hope, wrapping in his tone, glistening of hope in his blooshot eyes.

Dominique looks away from him as she looks to her side and thought of everything that has ever happened to her. Her dad not really giving her the full attention she needs, losing her best friend, getting her heart break, drama with friends and everywhere. Most importantly — She needs to look out for her reputation as she's one of the Empire family's.

She did tired, and wanted to leave those all behind.

She look back to him and grab his hand, slowly nodding her head.

"Yes, I do love you Harry. And I want to be with you forever." She spoke softly, tears start brimming in her eyes.

Harry did not believe what he just heard, he was happy of course, but surprised as well to the fact that someone finally want this as bad as him.

He smiled, tears started brimming in his bloodshot eyes also, he sighed in relief as one tear drop from his eye. His hand went to her hair as he wraps them, pulling her close as their foreheads collide. He kissed her lips softly and gently, before breaking away but did not open their gap.

"I love you so... So much.. Princess. You're my everything, my babygirl, my angel, my light." He whispered to her.

She laughs softly and nodded, "I love you too Daddy. So much." Harry smiled and caress her cheek.

"Close your eyes, and I will bring you to a place where nobody's going to disturb us." He whispered, she sniffed and nodded before closing her eyes.

"I love you Dominique."

A gasp left her lips, her eyes shot open — in horror as she looks at him. A feeling of pain rushed to her, it stings like a bi.tch. Harry had successfully launched the knife he had been wanting to use as a getaway — With his angel. Harry slowly let go of her, as she fell to the ground with her eyes still shot open and gasping for air.

Harry took out his knife and wiped her blood off on his shirt. Harry smiled, he took her bridal style and placed her on the dusty old bed. Caressing her one last time before hovering his hand against her face as she closes her eyes. Harry kissed her lips once more before laying next to her with the knife, ready to be launch at him.

"We're finally together forever." He whispered, he closes his eyes before launching the knife to his chest —

Straight through his heart.

He finally did what he thought was right, he had wanted this for such a long time and it's finally granted.

They live happily ever after in there.

They die with love,

The Adolescent was destined to be with the troubled Thirty-Three year old man.

He had issues,

She had Daddy issues.

Nobody does it like they do.

***

This is the end of The Adolescent.

***

A/N : I'm sure you're all v v v confused right now lmao, how come something so aesthetic turned out to be something so melancholy right? Well that's the beauty of art as I thought. It might be twisted, but that's what I want the plot to be. Forgive me if You find this disturbing but I've warned you, there are some contents that are very sensitive and twisted.

I decided to end the book in this way, I thought there are no more drama's except the smut but I really want this to focus on the plot.

Thank you for choosing the Adolescent to read in your leisure, and thank you for being patient for the updates haha. I hope you've all enjoyed this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I'm willing to publish a new book and I hope you all will check out my other works as well. Thank you so much once again and I'm sorry that I had to end it this way.

Good night / Good morning wherever you are, Take care. I'll see you soon in my new book. ♡