THE NIGHT | ELEVEN

"If you spend the night with me, I will make it worth your while."
—Honne—

Dominique Grey

THE next day I woke up and washed my face and go downstairs to the kitchen to maybe grab some breakfast. It's Saturday, and I supposed to go out with Evania to go dress hunting. But she just texted me that she doesn't need to hunt anymore, last night her aunt got her a dress that she'd always wanted. Her aunt got it from her aunt's best friend, who always designed somethings for her. I asked her who, but Eva did not know who's this designer but she'll inform me later once she gets the answer.

"Good Morning, Dominique. Sleep well?" I turn around to find Bianca walked in with her robe, she looks beautiful in the morning. While I looked like shît.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Styles. And yes, I do sleep well." I smiled, as I sat down on the stool.

"Please dear, Call me Bianca." She waved off her hand, I nod and smile.

"What would you like for breakfast? Mrs. Styles? Ms. Grey?" The young blonde lady who has been serving the Styles and Me walked in with an iPad on her hold.

"I'd like to have Pancakes. What about you dear?" Bianca asks.

"I'll have the same please, thank you." I answered.

The blonde who now I know her name is Bella, nodded her head before leaving the room who have island. I'd rather have breakfast in the dining room instead of in this room, but my intentions were just grabbing some milk and cookies but then Bianca walked in so, why not then.

"So, How's school going? And How's taking care of Mr. Styles too?" Bianca asked, as she pour herself a glass of water.

"School is okay, although I got a little stressed because of all the homework's, but other than that it's fine. And, Mister Styles is been okay, we had fun actually." Too much fun if I may add.

"Really nice to hear, except the stressed part." I laughed as she laughs along.

"Has he been taking his medicines?"

"Yeah, he has." I nod.

"Good, Good. Sweetheart, I am so sorry that you'll have to take care of him all by yourself. I mean, I'd love to help too but I got two businesses on my hands." She chuckles.

"First, I gotta run my fashion's, my design's, and second Harry's Business." She sighs, "What a busy woman eh?" She chuckles.

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.." I chuckled nervously. Because I don't know what to say, I'm sixteen for freak sake I don't understand businesses yet.

"You design?" I asked.

"Why Yes dear. You never heard of BStyles? That's my brand." She chuckles in unbelievably way.

"Oh," I chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry, my type of fashion's are like; Adidas, Bomber jackets, ripped skinny jeans, crop tops, skirts, and knee socks."

She laughs while nodding, "It's okay. I understand. You're still young, but believe, once you're turning eighteen, You're gonna run out your daddy's wallet." She laughs again.