MTBD | EIGHTEEN

Harry Styles

I WOKE UP with a cold bed once I turned to change my position, my arm falling to the cold mattress. My eyes widened slightly and my mind started to wander. Where is she? Where's My Princess? Did she left me? These questions started running through my mind before I decided to jumped off of my bed and grab the nearest boxer to cover my precious area.

I stepped out of my room and walk fast towards where my Princess is staying, and once I got there, I swing open the door to find the room is Empty. My breath started to race.

"MAIDS! WHERE IS SHE?" I roared. "MAIDS!" I came down the stairs to find five of them rushing towards me.

"Where is My Princess?" I hissed. They all look at each other with fear written on their faces. When I didn't get their answers, I roared. "WHERE IS SHE?" They flinched.

"We-.. We don't know, Master Styles." One of them answered.

"Y-Yes.. We-.. We haven't seen her since l-last.. N-night." Another one answered.

I growled and walk back upstairs and went into my room. Slamming the door closed. My hands went to my hair as I ruffle them in stress, with a loud growl. Fûck. I can't calm down. I need to relieve. Now smoking doesn't really help at the moment. My head is a mess. Suddenly those whispers came back. Fûck. I don't know what to do. My eyes met those three tiny bottles. The pills.

Take them.

No.

Take them.

No.

For fûck sake, Harry just take them!

"Fûckk!!" I screamed and grab those bottles as I pour them to my palm before I swallowed them sharply and drink the water that were standing beside them.

Once I gulped them all, I let out a sighed and fall down on the floor. The glass that were on my grip fall beside me with a loud shutter. I sighed and laid back on the cold floor. My mind became blurry. My heart became slightly lifted. My vision became foggy.  The sound of my double doors being slammed open and someone calling my name were the last thing I heard.

"Daddy, where are we going?" She asks with that bright smile and bright eyes. That I've fallen in love to.

I chuckled, "I wanna show you something." I told. Her smile fell, her face became curious. "What is it Daddy?"

I sly smirked, "It's a surprise darling." I tap her cute little nose as I pulled back my attention to the road after I receive a small giggle coming from my Baby girl. My Princess.

"Daddy, have you seen my father around? He hasn't called me for weeks now. I'm getting slightly worried about him." She pouted, as her fingers play with each other.

My smirk fell. My expression became cold. If only you knew Princess. He was a prick. He's an aśśhole. I hated him. But don't worry, he won't be a bother to you anymore.

"He's fine. Don't you worry about him."

*~*~*~*