DADDY ISSUES | SIX

"And if you were mine little girl, I do whatever I could do."

—The NBHD—

Harry Styles

"Let's change the topic, shall we?" I smirked slightly, as she nod her head slowly. She is so cute when she's confused and curious, I know she's slowly interpreting my answer through that little mind of hers. It's surprising at the fact that she really wants to know what Happened to me. I'd love to share it with her, so bad. I don't know why I get this feeling where I could trust her, and that she'll keep her mouth shut. But on the other side, I have this feeling that she's the type of person that'll keep her mouth shut, if only she gets something in return.

"How was school?" I asked, normally I would just stare at her and stay silent as I watch her talk, and read books. Sometimes she would comment here and there about the book that she reads. It's cute honestly.

"School was fine." Her voice croaked a little before she cleared her throat. "So uh, Do you want to do something Mr. Styles? Maybe we could take a walk, and enjoy the fresh air." She suggested.

"It's hot outside Princess." Blood rushing through her cheek, as she looks down in what I've seen is embarrassment. Don't be Princess, You're cute. I thought.

"Well, maybe we could watch a movie or something?"

I chuckled before scooting closer to her. I placed my hand on her thigh, her body jerked slightly with a small gasp.

"Princess, do you know, what is the meaning of your name?" I purred in her ear, as I felt her shiver under my hold.

"N-No.. Sir." She stuttered. As I grunt a little.

Ah, she calls me sir. Fucking hell I'm hard. But I wouldn't be containing myself more, if she finally call me daddy.

"It means, a Bad Girl. Are you a bad girl Princess?" I purred once again, as My hand that's on her thigh, rub her slowly.

"N-no."

"No what?" I gripped her thigh, as she clenches them.

"No, daddy." Fuck.

I pried her thighs away from each other as I purred in her ear, fluttering my eyes slightly. "I wanna show you something, Baby girl."

She whimpers a little before answering me, "W-what i-is that d-daddy?" She stutters. God, I'd love to hear that when she's beneath me, as I fûck her so hard.

"But promise me you'll tell no one about this, let this be our little secret." I whispered.

"Y-yes, I p-promise." Hm, that's easy.

I hummed, as I slowly push her body down to lay on my bed. She breathed a little and close her eyes for a mere moment before opening them again, and look at me. Oh those eyes, they are the most favorite of mine, besides her other parts.

I hover over her, my arms laying besides her head, as I stare down at her. "Baby girl, may Daddy kiss you?" I asked softly, there was a mere pause before she nods her head slowly. Her pink, plump lips seem like she's ready for me. The way her lips naturally puckered, oh I love her lips.