25|Dangerous revelations

Leon prepared breakfast and brought it to their room before Maria woke up

Leon prepared breakfast and brought it to their room before Maria woke up. It was something he liked doing; he liked when she stretched her delicate limbs to welcome the morning and eased up gently with a smile on her face, so innocent and so alluring that anyone seeing it had no choice but to smile, since it was simply as breathtaking as a painting created to captivate and arouse it's onlookers. He liked seeing the rugged mess of her long mane of brunette hair, flaying all over the place, small face concealed beneath the mass of disheveled silk. Just the simple sight of her morning glow had captivated him several times —her beauty, something he couldn't quite get used to because she seemed to get more beautiful with each passing day.

      And oh how he had missed this. Missed waking up next to her, missed making endless love to her and sharing things he had dreamt of sharing only with her. But now that he had gotten a second chance, he planned on filling in the missing gaps that had formed while they were apart.

    As he entered the room, he saw her shuffling beneath the covers, milky skin exposed from her recklessness. Placing the tray on the bedside table, Leon sat on the edge of the bed, craning over his neck to see her face.

He took a moment to admire her beauty, smiling when she released a soft moan, eyes becoming partially open as she smiled and uttered a groggy,

       "Hey."

      "Good morning beautiful," he replied, watching as she turned and did the things he loved seeing before her eyes settled on the tray at the side.

     "Awww babe, again, you didn't have to," she regarded him softly, the love for him evident in her eyes.

       He made a playful face. "It was my pleasure, I love doing this," he said, slightly kissing her on the lips.

     "Well, I'd like to do it for you for a change," she reasoned, taking a bite of the blood red apple, the juiciness of the fruit bursting in her mouth and sluicing down the corner of her lip. She giggled, using her tongue to lick it off slowly, while Leon sat watching every movement.

His gaze grew hungry, but not the type that needed to be satiated with food, it was the type that needed to be quelled by her touch. Not depriving himself of the sheer satisfaction to taste the sweetness of her lips, he dipped his head and demandingly captured her soft lips with his, plunging deep to explore the sugary contours of the silky folds.

      "I love you, you know that?" she whispered against his mouth, their foreheads touching, gaze holding.

He smiled. "I do and I love you too and I'll spend the rest of my life proving to you just how much I do," he professed and she smiled from the beauty of his words, wanting to kiss him again and just as she was about to, a knock sounded at the door.

    Maria gasped, pulling apart while she gazed at Leon questionably. "Who could that be? No one except for your parents knows we're here," she softly said, though fear held on to each letter of the words she spoke.