Hyeri: Why are you so serious with her? It's not like she's your fiancé or anything. So why always clinging onto her? 

She walked up to me and stood right in front of me. 

Hyeri: Tell me Jungkook. What is your reason behind your actions?! Why can't you just leave her alone! Why hurt me like this! 

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!!"

When I yelled at her, she then stopped talking and just looked at me. 

"Because I love her Hyeri. Do you hear me?! I love her."

She stood still, not moving an inch of her body. 

"Now that you know my reason, you can leave me alone now. Don't ever show me your face ever again."

I walked away from her and into my car and drove off towards Sumi's house. 

Sumi (POV) 

I drove back towards the party when I got the message from Yoojung that Jungkook was looking for me. I parked my car and walked inside the party only to see Yoojung waiting for me. 

Yoojung: Where have you been? Jungkook has been looking for you everywhere. 

"Where is he right now?"

Yoojung: He just walked outside the door a minute ago.

I nodded my head and walked to where he was. As I was walking, I saw Hyeri and Jungkook talking. I stood behind the building and listen to their conversation. 

Jungkook: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! Do you hear me?! I love her. 

When he walked away from her, I stood at my spot and didn't move at all. Jungkook loves me? I turned back around and leaned against the building. 

I parked my car and walked towards my front door only to see Jungkook standing right in front of me. 

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook: I was looking for you at the party but I guess you left early. 

I just stare at him and remembered what he said at the party to Hyeri. Jungkook: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!! Do you hear me?! I love her.

Jungkook: Sumi? Is it okay if I sleep over tonight? 

I was about to nod my head but then I remember that my dad was in the house. 

"I was about to ask you if I could stay over at you house tonight."

Jungkook: That works. 

I smile at him and he did the same. He then took my hand and drag me towards his car and drove off to his place. 

Author (POV) 

After a while of driving, they finally got to his place. Jungkook unlocked the door and Sumi walking inside as Jungkook follow behind her.