I hope that bitch ass nigga gets what he deserves, A fucking grave! He beat me, raped me, sweet talked me, and I've never been the same..

That why Im cuban... Cuban 'DaSavage'.

And I swear ain't no other bitch niggas doing me wrong again. Never again.

"...Girl..Girl.. Aaliyah!"

"Huh?" I Looked Over at Molly, who was staring at me.

"I was saying You at Home."

"...home?"

"Yes Girl, Ya Crib !", She Laughed.

I looked out the window.

"Ite Girl Thanks.", I Said, Opening The Door.

"No Problem, You know I gotchu Fam." She Said, Getting Out and Giving me a Hug.

I hugged her back, then closed the car door.

"I'a see u at da Hospital tomorrow!"

"Ite" I walked Into My House, Shutting The Door.

I laid my Head against da door, Sighing.

"Ugh, lemme Redo my Hair."

|The Next Day|

I Got Up Out Of Bed, Heading Straight to the Bathroom To Do my Hygiene.

After My Shower I Went Downstairs To Make Some Breakfast.

I set up my beats pill, playing my Playlist son shuffle.

"I don't give a fuck who out here doing this shit mane, yeah. You know, nigga know what the fuck this is mane, NBA gang, ya heard me? I go by Young Boy, I'm the hottest youngin, ya heard me? Fuck what a nigga talking bout believe that.."

"Everybody under disguise man they scheming." I Sung.

"These hoes will set you up
Tell you they love you they don't mean it- "

My Phone Started Vibrating, So I turned off the stove top and Put the Pan on the Other Top, Answering the Phone.

"Hello ?"

"Hello ? Is this Aaliyah ?", Mateo's Brother Asked.

"Yea..."

"Oh, uh this Is Ayo, Uh, Teo Said He Wants to see you, if your okay with that."

"If Im Okay ? Shouldn't I be asking if he's okay ?", I Smirked, putting the phone Between my shoulder and neck.

"I mean..."

I Laughed, Turning The stove back on.

"Im Kidding, But Tell Him I'll be up there."

"Ite- wait !" I heard mumbling in the background. "He said wear something real good." He Laughed.

I Sucked my Teeth Hanging up, Trying not to smile.

"I swear I'mma Cook his ass, "Bowles", He just asking for this hand pointing to his fro." I mumbling Smiling to myself.