Chapter 3

Warning: If you are a New Reader, this is a sequel. Things May not make sense, so if you haven't read CRUCIAL ™ or Have, but forgotten some things, I suggest you do to avoid Confusion! -Moo <3

Mateo POV

Ayo, Key And I Were On Our Way To the Lit Right Now Video Shoot. Our Last Video Shoot Was For Rolex Which Was 2 Years Ago So We Decided To do one for Lit Right Now.

Key And I Haven't Spoken Since What Happened at McDonald's And Even Though there's​ No Beef You Can Definitely Feel The Tension.

I Put My HeadPhones In, Playing 'That's The One' On SoundCloud.

I Said Dan is the Man With The Plan when I hit Ya With The Gah Gah Gah Gah. That's the One! I said Dan is the Man with the Plan When I hit ya with the- Yeaaa DanielSon !

I Started Wiggling In my Seat To the Song, Making Ayo Jab me In my Ribs And Key Recorded Me.

"Yea Mateo-Son ! That's the One !" Key Laughed.

I Smiled Doing The Dance In my Seat, Making Both Of Them Laugh.

I Turned Off My Soundcloud, logging On wattpad.

"What You On?" ,Ayo Asked, Looking Over My Shoulder.

"Reading On my Wattpad, I be Having To Log Out Bc My Notifications Be Going Off"

"What the heck Is A Wattpad ?" Key Asked.

I Sighed, Thinking Of a Way To Explain It To These Dumbasses.

"Ya See, Wattpad Is-"

"Aye We Here !", Key Yelled Hopping Out The Car.... Before It Parked.

"Dumbass", Ayo Muttered, Getting Out. I sighed Following Him On The Set.

We Was Lost, So We Tapped The Closest Person. His Back was to us, But He had a Fade With Light Brown and Blonde Layers.

"Aye, do you know Where the Set Is?" I Asked, Tapping His Shoulder.

He Turned Around.

"Oh Usher Wassup!" I said Dapping Him Up.

"Wassgood Youngin, Wassgood?"

"Shoot, Nun, Just Ready To Shoot The Vid. Rollie Way." Ayo Said, Flashing His Rolex.

"Aye, I see Y'all got that Ice Huh?"

"You Know." I Smirked, Showing Mines.

"Okay, Okay! I see Y'all!" Usher Laughed.

We Headed to the Back To The Set.

I Saw A Huge Crowd Of People Who Started Cheering Right When they saw us.

"WASSGOOD Y'ALL?!" I Yelled Walking Over.

"UGH UGH!" Ayo shouted.

Usher and His Bodyguard went off to Their Wardrobe While we talked to All The People.