Chapter 17

Rachel's POV

First day back at school since my accident and of course everybody is staring at me. I honestly don't care. It is so hard using these crutches and having a backpack on. I feel someone grab my back. I turn and I see my handsome husband.

"Hey! Need a kiss?" He says.

(Finn kisses me)

"Just one?" I wink at him.

(Me and Finn smile and laugh)

"I'll take as many as you got." I smile at that comment. Finn smiles and continues to walk with me into the school.

Santana POV

I'm sitting down in front of the school studying for the calculus test. I see Taylor come up to me and she sits down next to me.

"Wow who knew this shirt could attract so many boys." Taylor says.

"Yea because guys want to nail a virgin for life kind of person." I snap at her.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine." She says sarcastically. I smirk at her.

"Well what got you in such a good mood? Did you do something slutty?"

"Well let's just say I started my morning off with a bang." She smirks. Then it goes away when she sees the book.

"Why do you have that? We have the test." She says. I look at her.

"I know I just don't feel right."

"Well that and because your fatass can't rock skinny jeans like I can." I look at her and laugh. Then I look and see the clean teen club walking our way.

"Oh lovely speaking of fat A." I look and fake smile at them.

"Santana, where is your clean teen shirt? How are boys suppose to know you chose to be a virgin if you don't have your shirt on?" Shelly says. I look at her.

"Oh well, I guess I forgot it." I see her dig in her bag and grab another shirt.

"Lucky you I always carry extras." She hands me the shirt.

"Yea lucky me." I say sarcastically and Taylor is behind me laughing. All of a sudden I see some dude with a skate board come riding towards us. Man he is really cute.

"Oh guys you know our newest member Kyle? He just transferred here." Shelly says. I smile at him.

"Hi, I'm Santana...clean teen." I wink at him. He smiles at me then looks down.

Quinn POV

I'm in class sitting next to Puck when I see him writing something on a piece of paper. He looks and winks at me. He passes the note when the teacher walks in between us and grabs the note.

"Well, well, passing notes Mr. Puckerman? How about we share this with the class?" Puck looks not one bit worried and then respond to her.

"I'd be happy to. (turning to me) Ahm, it just says, Quinn you look amazing. (I smile happily and look down a little embarassed) And I can't wait till class is over so I can look at those green eyes and kiss your perfect lips." He smiles and then looks at the teacher.

"Did I miss anything?" He asks. The teacher looks up from the note.

"No, that, that pretty much covers it. Quinn, care to respond?" I look at Puck. At that I lean over and kiss Puck. We pull away and we stare dreamily at each other.

"Oh, young love. At least you'll be together in detention." The teacher says. I look at Puck and whisper to him.

"So worth it." I whisper. He chuckles.