Chapter 14

Finn POV

Man. I can't believe state championship is tomorrow. I'm so excited. I know everything will go just fine and I really hope we win. I get into the gym locker and I see everybody getting everything together and I know they are all stoked up about this. That night I couldn't sleep. I decided to stay up and play some NFL on the xbox. I hear footsteps coming. It's Rachel.

"Finn, what are you doing up? You need all the rest you can get for tomorrow's game."

"I was just about to say the same thing to you preggers." I wink at her and she throws a pillow at me.

"Okay first, don't call me preggers, ever." I laugh.

"Second, I can't sleep knowing you aren't in bed with me so if you're up." She comes and sits next to me. "Then I'm up with you." She smiles and I kiss her head.

After a half hour passed I look to see a sleeping Rachel on my side. I pick her up bridal style into the room and I head to bed next to her.

Rachel's POV

I'm here in the tutor room with Taylor and I just want to shoot myself right now. It would be less painful than sitting here with this bozo. I sigh and look at the paper. I tell her the question again.

"I don't know about any balloon, but this blows. When am I gonna ever need to know this?" I look at Taylor. Wow I knew I was wasting my time with this.

"I don't know. Probably when you're failing calculus and want to graduate. Oh wait, that's right now!" I say to her.

"Okay let me get out the test." I take out my key and open the file draws. I see Taylor looking giving the evil eye like she is going to do something.

"Wait, you have the key to the file where they keep all the tests? No wonder why you pass all your classes." I look at her with disbelief.

"Do you know the meaning of the word, Honor? Of course not- it's you." I say.

"You really don't like me do you?" I look at her and give her a fake smile.

"Nope see you later." I walk out the tutor room and head for Santana's car. Me, her, Quinn, Brittany, and Taylor are all carpooling. This could get interesting.

Santana says "you know, we could have been there if Rachel hadn't make us stop every 5 minutes to pee." I look at her.

"Hey Santana leave me alone. I can't help it and I'm not feeling too good." She looks at me and mouths sorry. Taylor speaks.

"Why don't we play a game. How about we all act like each other. I start off.

"My name's Taylor, and I'm a dumbass who's failing calculus, and I really like to hit on guys that I can't have." I say with a high pitch voice.

"See? Fun. Kind of like when I slept with Finn. Damn, that was good." I glare at her.

"Okay. Quinn here. I like to steal boys, but I'm afraid to tell them how I feel." Santana said.

"Speaking of stealing... Hi, I'm Santana, and I got kicked out my house and my best friends house and I never said thank you." Quinn said.

"Okay, Quinn here again. Have I mentioned that if you love me, then I will just give you up and leave you like I did with my kid."

"Santana!" I yell.

"Hi, I'm lord tubbington and I take drugs and play poker." Brittany says in the back. I see Quinn swing at Santana and then Santana hits Quinn.

"God you're so dead!" She says. I break them both up.

The rest of the ride was silent. Finally we get to the hotel room and get ready there. I really don't feel good. I go to the bathroom because I have to pee again.