Have they ever told you that every beginning is a new ending too?

So next chapter is the last one and after that there's an epilogue and we are done, I can't believe that we are so close to the ending. Anyway after that announcement I can only say that this has simbar, gastina and lutteo and that I hope you enjoy this chapter

Ámbar receives her drink from Simón with a small smile, takes a sip and sighs softly, she sends a look to him, he is already in the other side of the bar cleaning up what some other customers left and doesn't look at her, she frowns a little and sighs again, louder this time, He still doesn't look at her.

"Hey, Simón." She calls. "Pay attention to me."

Simón turns to look at her with an amused smile.

"Sorry, gem." He says. "Didn't caught that those sighs were meant for me."

"Of course they were meant for you." Ámbar rolls her eyes. "There's no one else I know here."

"Well, that's true." Simón looks around with chuckle and Ámbar shakes her head. "Anyway why did you want my attention?"

"So Matteo, Gastón and I hang out at least one saturday night of month together but Matteo has ditched me for his little girlfriend and Gastón has ditched me too, but for his nerd friend who will probably be his girlfriend soon enough." She explains.

"That's very rude of them." He smiles at her complaining. "But what does that have to do with me."

"Well, since I'm free saturday night I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out." Ámbar says trying to sound casual. "If you are free of course."

"I'm free." Simón shrugs casually. "What do you want to do?"

"No idea." She tells him. "What about a movie or something at yours and the guys."

"We could go to the cinema if you want to go out." Simón offers and Ámbar has to smile.

"It's okay, I'm fine with watching a movie in your living room and some good take out sushi." "Then it's settled." Simón says mirroring her smile and it's about to add something else when his eyes focus on someone else and an arm falls around Ámbar's shoulder.

"Simón, little A." Matteo greets them looking at Simón. "Is Luna in the rink?"

"Yeah." Simón answers . "She went in just a few moments ago."

"Thank you, man." He says and then looks between the two of them. "And what were you two talking about?"

Ámbar blinks, keepíng her eyes closed a second to long in a small prayer to the universe to not let Matteo fucking dare.

"Ámbar here was complaining about how you and Gastón ditched her for your monthly hang out." Simón informs her and Matte smirks down at her, teasing.

"She did?" Simón nods at him. "Well that's weird because I'm pretty sure we did that last week."

A silence falls between the two of them and a grin spreads on Matteo's face. She is so gonna murder him.

"Well I'm gonna go look for my girlfriend." He says laughter obvious in his voice as he drops a kiss on Ámbar hair and she has to stop herself from reaching towards him and strangle him.

Simón is smiling softly at her, something sweet in his eyes and no matter how much she doesn't like it she is sure the warmth on her cheeks is a blush.

"You don't have to make up excuses to hang out with me." He tells her softly, resting his hand on top of hers. "I will probably always say yes, unless I have to work but even then we could hang out here."

Ámbar takes a deep breath gathering courage.

"So you are basically saying that I can ask you to hang out whenever and however I want and you will say yes?"