Sabo x Marine! Reader

This is another request by sayag4869 thank you 😄

Feel free to request I'll definitely try my best as long as it's not inappropriate

If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes just point them out thanks :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15/3/17

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow I'll be sent to command men against he revolutionaries. Honestly, I'm terrified. I don't know how much longer I can keep up my "tough" front.

I just hope I can do my best. Why are we even fighting against them anyway?

Love,
(Y/n)

16/3/17

Dear diary,

The transport ship has been delayed, and its not helping. I mean, all my nerves are just jumping everywhere godammit.

Well so I thought I could take the time to write some stuff. I saw the wanted poster of Sabo, and really, he's quite.... hot. 😖 Yea...

How can I fight against him?? Shoot.... I'm so torn. Well I guess he's trying to take down the marines, so he's... bad? Dammit dammit dammit. What do I do??

Love,
(Y/n)

18/3/17

Dear diary,

So I've been told that the trip is going to take 2 more days, on our fastest fleet.

I find myself thinking about Sabo more and more, even though I don't even know him personally. He's probably a jerk. Yeah, a jerk. Totally a jerk. Phew.

Now I've established that he IS a jerk, I'm going to forget that he's hot. Hopefully. ARGH. Well that's all for now I guess.

Love,
(Y/n)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17/3/17

Well, I saw the intel on the marine squad we're fighting.

I wish I hadn't.

Now, everywhere I look, I see the face of their captain, (y/n). Her beautiful (h/c) hair which contrasts perfectly with her (e/c) eyes haunt me in my rest.

How am I supposed to lead men against her?

Your friend,
Sabo

19/3/17

Tomorrow is the day I'm going to meet (y/n) in real life. As an enemy. We're going to ambush their troops as they alight the ship. Hopefully... just hopefully... I won't have to fight against her.

Maybe if I "fall sick", I won't have to go, right?

But no... I can't leave my men. I have to fight with them.

Why does the heavens conspire against me?? If only (y/n) was a revolutionary too...

Your friend,
Sabo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the fight arrived too quickly. The revolutionaries marched against the marines, attacking from all sides. "It's an ambush!!" You cried, as the marines got to combat positions, standing at their respective fronts, you and Sabo.

You took out your sword and started slashing your way towards Sabo.

Your power was "willpower", which meant that your sword could cut through anything that had less willpower than you. Even if the person wasn't hit, they would lose all their willpower to fight.