Sedusa...

No prov

A knock comes from the door and the boys turn their heads looking at it puzzled, "who could that be?" Boomer asks.

"I don't know Boom but I'm going to find out," Brick says walking out of the dining room to the door.

"Sedusa?" Brick yells. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

"Am I too late! Please tell me I'm not too late!" She yells as she pushes Brick and runs to the dining room.

"I am too late..." Sedusa says angry at herself for not being here earlier.

Brick's prov

"Sedusa what are you doing here?" I question angrily.

"I came here to help Buttercup! What does it look like I'm doing!" She snaps and we freeze.

"Why would you help Buttercup? Don't you hate her?" Butch asks.

"You know we aren't all evil... I switched sides because of her," she says as she nods her head at Buttercup.

"Huh?" Blast says confused and I smack him on the back of his head, "ouch brick!"

"Shut the fuck up! Sedusa you know what's wrong with her don't you?" I say as all my brothers stare at me wide eyed. I know I'm smart then all of them but come on!

"I do..." she says sadly.

Sedusa has changed a lot her hair is now black and straight, her yellow eyes grew a soft green, she no longer looks crazy, and instead of an obnoxious purple dress she wears a pale blue sun dress with black flats. 'She actually looks human...'

"After you boys left Blade came and all the villains grew scared and coward in fear when he came... he murdered the Gang Green Gang without hesitation because they stepped up to him... he slaughtered them without a second thought... I know their annoying but did he have to kill them... I was one of the lucky ones and got out before I to was killed... after a few weeks news got out Mr. Killer killed him..." we all froze Blade killed him? "He killed him like it was nothing... I ran but I ran right into a trap... Blade cornered me as I was about to killed she saved me. She tried her hardest and she got me out of there with me still intact and she took me to a safe house where the puffs have been keeping us and hiding us because Blade was after all of us..."

We stared in amazement as we heard the story...

Why is he after all the villains?

What exactly is his plan?