Butchercup

This is entirely Butch's prov next will be Buttercup's but this is sad and I wanted it only to be from Butch!

Butch: Hatter I'm going to fucking kill you!

Me:Butch chill let the readers enjoy! Sorry guys Butch is a little angry with me...

Butch: a little! That's the biggest understatement of the year.

Me: butch just shut the fuck up! *yells and Butch shuts up* okay now on with the story! *sweetly*

Butch: *mumbles* you are not sweet you're the devil

Me: BUTCH!

Butch: uh oh! *runs like a scaredy cat*

Butch's prov:

'My Butterfly... My Butterfly didn't recognize me...'

~Flashback to fight~

I was searching and searching for my Butterfly until I saw a lime green light with three others soar across the sky, 'Butterfly!' I scream in my mind. I then zoom behind it and my brothers do the same.

The lime green light then splits from the others and goes to the forest. I follow and we travel deep into the dense forest when she stops abruptly. The green light dims and the disappears from around her revealing my beautiful Butterfly and my jaw drops. 'Wowzers!' She became stunning with her raven black hair longer than before, her beautiful bright green eyes I always manage to get lost in, her body has lots of curves and black leggings hugging her slim tan legs with a bright green line on the side, and a green crop top that goes off the shoulder that says badass, and white Jordan's.

She stands there quietly not even shocked to see me... and strangest thing is she's not cursing me out like she usually did... well I guess leaving for six years does a lot to a person... but I can't shake this feeling, 'something's wrong... something's definitely off!'

But I know what to do, "why so quiet Butterfly?" She then looks at me confused.

"Who the hell are you calling Butterfly?" She asks with an eyebrow up.

"You of course, what was I gone too long?" I smirk.

"Who exactly are you?" She having her hand on a weapon.

My heart breaks... 'Butterfly?' "Babe come on I haven't changed that much... it's me Butch?" I say with my grin falling.

She then furrows her eyebrows, 'she's ticked!'

"No one and I mean NO ONE calls me babe other than my boyfriend!" She yells.

My heart shatters, 'boyfriend? Katie... you have a boyfriend?'

I stand there shocked until I was pushed hard into a tree.

I groan and scratch my head and look at her. Then my eyes widen when I see her weapon, 'Oh my fucking god! When did she get that! I am so dead!'

She smiles and looks at her weapon, "ain't she a beaut? A custom made scythe is so hard to find nowadays."

I take out my morning star weapon, 'hopefully I can get close enough to see if it's really her... Katie would never forget me! She's my counterpart... and- don't get distracted Butch!'

We then start to fight and she's taking it easy on me to test my strength I smirk because this is what she did the first time we met. I took to long to attack and she managed to slice my arm.

"Ahhhh," I scream in pain and back away dropping my weapons. Then I fall to one knee grabbing my arm. "Shit!"

I hear a big thud and footsteps I look up and she's running over to me, "that's it we're done!" She yells in concern dropping to her knees.

"I can still fight," I say as I try to move my arm but it fails and I hiss in pain.

"Your arm says otherwise!" She says panicked.

'That's the Katie I know,' I smile to myself because she's still the same girl I remember.

She rises and starts to walk away, "I'm going to leave and say you got away... get your arm checked out." She then picks up her scythe and turns to fly.

"Buttercup!" I yell and she turns, "Why did you stop? You could have taken me out," I question.

"I honestly don't know... but trust me next time... I will finish it." She says then flies off.

~End of Flashback~

'Why? Why did I fucking leave her!'

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell, my brothers then look at me and my sudden out burst. "Why the fuck can't they remember us!"

"Butch..." Blast starts, "she'll rem-"

"Don't fucking give me that sympathy shit! I lost her! I fucking lost my Butterfly! She didn't even recognize me! She said she had a boyfriend..." I punch a tree. "I lost her to someone else..." I say softly.

"Butch you're not the only one..." Boom says walking up to me.

"You too?" I say and he nods.

"All of us Butch... we all lost them..." Bryan sighs.

I looked at them shocked, 'Now none of us can get away from the punks,' I then slide to the floor and my brothers know what's going to happen...

We are going to lose them forever...

We can't let that happen!