Boomubbles continued...

No prov

Mya tried to hold her anger so well but in the end she caused pain to someone who loved her so much. Elliott (aka Boomer) watched the entire scene and he was heart broken... then love of his life was so angry and was now calmed down in the loving arms of a boy that was not him...

Elliott's (aka Boomer) prov

I stood frozen as I watched her slap Mitch and scream at him for hurting Katie, Buttercup, Butch then ran off after her to go help her.

'Mya? What happened to you while I was gone?' I asked even though there was going to be no answer.

And then a boy with blonde short hair, brown eyes, wearing a pale blue button up shirt, with jeans, and white Jordan's. I growl under my breath because that should be me!

Then I see him punch Mitch and that caught me off guard a little, 'he doesn't look like he gets into fights...' I look at Mya and see she's shocked too but then he drags her behind him and they walk away.

"We have to get them back," I say quietly in a deadly voice but my brothers hear me and they nod in agreement.

"Well how do you want to get them back Boom?" Brick asks me.

"I don't care we just have to get them back!" I say angrily looking at the boy hold Mya's hand smiling and my heart breaks...

I will get you back!