Lost Faith

It was a nice friday afternoon, May was on her computar watching her favorite videos from her favorite youtuber then May's mom knocked on her door and said" Somone is downstairs for you" May said"I'm going". May went downstairs and saw Ethan and said"Hi uh Ethan what brings you here" Giggling Ethan said" Hi uh sorry if I scared you i was just uh asking if you wanted to go to Disneyland " May said" No not at all I would love to go to the park with you... Mom" Ethan said" Oh i forgot to introduce myself, Hi my name is Ethan im a friend of your daughter" May's Mom said" Hi nice to meet you I'm Helen May's mom and yes she can go" May said"Thank you Mom.. Ok um Ethan we can go now " Ethan said" Ya sure".

As Ethan drove the car to Disneyland, Ethan said" I'll pay for your ticket ok?" May said"No I'll pay for i-" Ethan said"Nah Dibs" May said" Ugh Fine". Ethan and May arrived to DisneyLand and got tickets and went on rides mostly Califorina scream so they we're hungry so they went to eat, May said"Wow the food here is really expensive" Ethan said"Ya it it but is was worth it" May said"Want to go on a one last ride" Ethan you know what that means" "CALIFORINA SCREAM" They both shouted on the top of there lungs.

After they went on there one last ride when they walked out May saw Adrain, Adrain came up to her and said" I've been looking for you" May said"OMG Adrain um uh why are you here" Ethan said"Uh May who is this?" Adrain said"Ya May who is this" May said" Adrain it's not what it looks like.... he is just a friend" Adrain said" I thought you loved me May but you completely lost faith in me... bye" he went running out of the entrance and into tears. May's face became red and tears started to drip down her face and said" Lets get out of here please" Ethan said" Ya sure ok". As Ethan and May in the car back driving home May was silently looking out the window.

When May and Ethan got home Ethan dropped off May and left to his home, May ringed her doorbell and her mom opended the door and said" Hi sweetie glad you came home safely" May said" Ya no problem I really want to go to sleep so goodnight mom"

What Will happen to Adrain and Ethan will May pick between them?