Found EachOther

There was A Time There was a 19 year old girl named May she Loved playing Sports until she met a boy named Adrian the Shy boy in her Class . May for the first time falled in love once she said" I never Wanted to fall in love not at all". But the girl and the boy started Hanging out. May said" Wanna come over and study on our test?" Adrian said"Sure" so after School Adrain went to May's House And studied.Then after they were done studying May and Adrain looked at each other deeply and they went closer to each other and kissed and then Adrain ran out the door saying "bye" to May.

Next Day at school May went to first period and sat down at her desk she looked over to Adrain and Adrain looked away blushing May Giggled So the Teacher Ms.Heacher said"Okay class now let's start our test" The teacher going to each desk putting the test on each table May started the test After everyone was done the bell rang so after School May was walking home Adrain went running up to her and said" Hi um.. sorry for kissing you that day" May said" Not at all it's ok" Blushing So Adrain went talking with May until she was home.

The Rose That Changed Everything जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें