Weird Entry

The Next Day At School May Went Inside But no one was there but when May went inside the gym Adrain And A boy named Jake Were fighting May didn't know why but she went running into the crowd of people May Shouted out "ADRAIN" As loud as She can Jake pushed Adrain down and Starting punching him after that the princable came they sent Adrain and Jake to the High School Office They got in trouble So they handed to clean the boys bathroom after May was outside of the office when Adrain came out Jake winked at May and  Adrain didn't liked that so May And Adrain walked to 6th period and after school was done May's Mom picked her up May turned  her head and Said"Goodbye Adrain See you.  tomorrow" with a tiny smile on her face Adrain smiled and waved goodbye.When May got home she went inside and got a snack, went to her room and started doing homework May's phone vibrated it was a unknown number that said" you looked fine today at school " May responded" Who is this?" The unknown number said"The boy who winked at you" May responded"leave me alone" the number responded back " No.. until your mine only" May didn't responded back. It was the next day....

May Walked to school she saw Jake and started speed walking away from him but Jake ran up to her and touched her shoulder and said" Hi baby" May said" Don't touch me and don't call me baby" with a mad face on her Jake said"Come here" Jake got closed to her and kissed her" May slapped him in the face and ran off to the classroom.

What Will happen next At School With Jake,May, And Adrain