Moving?

When May and Adrain went home, May saw boxes on the front yard she was confused and went inside she asked her mom "Mom why is there boxes outside the front yard?" Mom said" Oh dad didn't told you well we're moving" May was shocked and said" WHAT we're moving" Mom said " aren't you excited?" Mom said" hurry up we're about to leave come on".

After they were done packing they left. May said"Where exactly are we going?" Mom said" We're moving to San Diego!" May said " WHAT isn't that far away from here?" Mom said"Don't be dramatic ".

After they got where they going to live May went to go check it out. May went inside the two story house and gasped " OMG this place looks so beautiful and it's a two story house !" Mom said" I knew you would like it" laughing May went running upstairs and shouted" I'm picking my room!" Mom laughed again and said" Love this kids" May had a brother named Bryan he came inside with suitcases in his hands.

Later on May remembered about Adrain She went on her phone and started to text him saying" Hey sorry didn't texted you...I have something to tell you" Adrain replied back" Hey that's ok um what did you wanted to tell me?" "You can no longer go to my house" May texted back "What why not im going there right now" Adrain replied "No please don't go I MOVED ok". But Adrain was to late there was a sign that said "Sold" already, the house was sold that same day She moved. Adrain dropped his phone with tears falling out of his eyes and whispered "Why".

A day passed and May woke up and tried to get up but her neck hurted because she didn't sleep right so she just let the pain go one and then just got up she groaned the pain and then went upstairs to eat breakfast her Mom said"Goodmoring sweetie what would you like for breakfast" "Bacon and egg's please" "Coming right up" Mom said. Bryan came running from the stairs and said " DON'T FORGET ME" everyone laughed.

As Everyone ate breakfast they were talking about what they should do today, the door bell ring and mom went to open it and it was the manager and he said"Hi My name is Mr.Bill Nice to meet you we hope you like your new home" " Hi My name is Helen nice to meet you actually we are loving our new home my daughter loves it already" "Glad you liked it we're just checking on the new homes if there doing fine so have a good day bye" "Bye you too" Helen closed the door and then May said"Mom i'm goint for a swim im just gonna relax " "That early well fine have fun just text me if your going somewhere and if your gonna be late ok" "Yes Mom i promise".

May was walking on the side walk almost to the pool when she got there it was empty she sais"Great just how i wanted it.. peace an- "SPLASH" "OMG" May said "Oh sorry did i do somthing" "Of course you did i was relaxing for god sakes" "Didn't mean to scare you" "It's fine" "Oh i forgot my name is Ethan im 19 years old"May said "Oh My name is May im 19 years old too i like playing sports" Ethan said" Well May nice to meet you wanna swim ?" May said "Sure ". As May jumped into the water she came back up and started swiming to the deep and said"Bet you can't catch me" Ethan said"Will see about that" both of them laughed and as Ethan came closer he catched her and laughed and May said"It's getting cold I'm going inside the jacuzzi" Ethan said" let me go with you". They went inside together and 15 minutes passed and May's phone ringed and she went to check it and it was her mom and said that she had to go back home Ethan said" let me guess you have to go home" May said " Ya I'll see you another time bye" Ethan waved goodbye and left

What will happen about Adrain did May forget about him and What will she do about Ethan will she fall for him?