《This Is Not The End Pt. 1》

《Shadow's POV》

I sighed deeply.
I slowly looked at Silver and made a frown.
I pity him.
All I could think about is the problems we're facing.
Sonic, Silver, Knuckles, Tails, Blaze...
I don't know what we're going to do with Mephiles yet.

We have to find a way to get that demon out of Mephiles's body.
I slowly walk over to Sonic.
"Are you okay?",I asked, softly.
Sonic nodded and slowly stood up to position himself.

"Its not a big deal anyway. What is a big deal is Mephiles.",Sonic muttered.
"Yeah...",I whispered.
"Hey. Let's get back to Tails' house. It's not safe in your house, Shadow.",Knuckles pointed out.

"Thanks for the obvious.",I rolled my eyes,"Yeah let's go."

《Later...》

After arriving at Tails' house, I...
I didn't know what to do.
Although we need to stop Mephiles, but...
I stared at a picture frame that in on the nearby wooden table.
My eyes went blank, we still didn't reach the solution of how we can remove Mephiles from Silver.
Then Sonic came into mind, Amy and Mephiles or even Scourge will hurt him.

I clenched my fists in frustration.
Mephiles will appear some time or later and Silver will be effected again.
'Damn you...',I thought with anger,'I'll kill you.'

《Sonic's POV》

"So... Mephiles is half dead, that's what you're saying... right?",I muttered as I crossed my arms ship looking at Blaze.
"Yes... He's been like that many years I think.",Blaze replied.
I glared at her.
"It's your fault Silver is suffering, why the hall did you betray us!?",I yelled as I formed my hands into fists,"Silver was probably so vulnerable to Mephiles because of you!!"
Blaze's eyes were wide as she stepped back a little but glared back at me.
"I-I... I only did that to protect Silver! Amy was threatening to kill him!",Blaze yelled back in tears,"I can't just stand there and not fight back!"
"But you only fell for Amy's plan! Don't act like you're the heroine!",I grit my teeth as I pointed at her in a fit of anger,"Shadow and I or probably even more would have been hurt!"
"Yes but I-"
"Whatever... there's no point in making excuses... I had enough.",I growled as I looked away from Blaze.
There was a moment of silence for a moment.

"Then... what about your father?"
My eyes widened as I looked at Blaze.
She was crying, biting her lip.
"You said you didn't believe in pain and ghosts. What about now? Now that there is a ghost and you're feeling pain."
I stood still, I looked down.
"Don't... bring... that UP.",I demanded,"Don't bring up my father."
"But you know it's true! You never believed your dad was dead! You believed that he was still alive even though he's been in his deathbed for years!"
"SHUT UP!",I screamed at the top of my lungs.
But... she kept on going.

"Stop denying it, Sonic! That's why you were never been able to see Mephiles! It's because of your doubt of death and pain!",Blaze continued,"All this time, you've been reflecting the pain off of you..!"
I... had nothing to defend that statement.

_________________________

Hi!
I'm back!
After I don't know how many months of the break...
I've decided to continue this!
Anyways.. stay determined!