《The Return of The Pink Hedgehog》

《Shadow》

At the sight of my eyes, I couldn't believe of what I was seeing in front of me.
It was her.
Amy Rose the Hedgehog.
The one that held a grudge on me last year.
And she made Blaze betray Me, Sonic and especially Silver.
"Amy! I knew I had a feeling you were set free!",I growled.
Amy smirked.
"Yes, of course. The shadow was kind enough to set me and Scourge free. That prison was horrible to live in.",Amy said and looked at me, her eyes glimmered with anger, she pointed at me,"Shadow the Hedgehog! You are no longer the target of my sight anymore. Sonic, will pay for what he did to me last year. No, he was a traitor! He used me to get popular!"
"Look Amy! Sonic is not the target! He has been in enough danger already! Look, Amy! I know about Mephiles! Blaze told me facts about Mephiles! You know him too, right? How do I destroy the demon he contracted with?",I exclaimed, desperately.

"Why should I help my enemy? I won't trust you, not in my single life! I'll always hate you and Sonic! Even in my afterlife! I'll hate you all!",Amy growled, she formed her hand into a fist and stopped pointing at me.
"You will not see the last of me. I will get my revenge. You should be grateful though, you're not going to suffer the physical pain like last year."
My eyes widened.
Then before I had the chance to speak a word, Amy ran away.

"I-I have to admit it.... but she's right...",I muttered, looking at the ground in despair,"I won't get injured during this situation... it's Sonic... and possibly my friends..."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Sorry if short! ;-;