Chapter 4-Condo

Ashleys POV

"So, were are we going?"

"Do you want to come see my condo?" He smirks at me. He know what's coming. The sudden realization suddenly hits me.

I then start talking too fast to understand. "Wait, your condo, can I see your game room? And, all your equipment, and, O M FREAKING G! I AM IN A CAR WITH CAPTAIN SPARKLEZ!" As soon as I say this I regret it. His face loses its smile slightly. "Hey, sorry. I ummm-" I'm cut off.

"Don't worry about it, ok? Just, can we talk as friends?"

"Oh, yeah." I have a stupid grin on my face, I probably look like an idiot.

"Anywhoozers," I can't believe he just said that, TO ME! "About your leg." Crap. The smile on my face drops. How can I explain it to him? I know I can tell him, but will he tell my dad?

"Will you tell my dad?"

"Why?"

"Just, please don't. Okay?"

"I don't want you hurting yourself."

"If he knows it will just make things worse. I promise. Now, can you promise not to tell him?"

"Well, *sigh*, okay." Yes! Finally, someone I can tell everything too without fear of them telling my parents.

"Well, when we park, I think you should take a closer look, then we will talk." He had to see it in detail.

Jordan's POV

The drive is quiet until we park. I look over at her expectantly. She lifted the fabric of the shorts, and it was even worse that what I saw the first time. There were about 20-30 horizontal cuts, and the worst part was the word HURT, /CARVED/ into her leg. I had never been this scared for someone else in my life. It looked so painful.

"Its not as painful as it looks," she says, as if she had read my mind.

"But, why?" I ask her, speaking as kind as I can, but anger starts boiling inside me.

"Can we talk inside?" She asks me, almost desperate. I get out of the car, lock it, and walk her upstairs.

"Wow," she whispers. She tries to hide her excitement, but fails miserably.

"Do you want to see were the magic happens?" She jumps, as if she was dreaming and forgot she really existed.

"HECK YEAH!"

"Right, in here."

"Woah," that's all she says as she walks through the door and looks at all my stuff. This goes on for a good five minutes before I break the silence.

"Do you want to eat lunch? We can maybe play something minecraft after if you want." The awkwardness in my voice could bee heard from mars, yet she doesn't notice.

"Uh, YEAH! What kind of food do you have?"

-----Le time skippeh to after foodz-----

Ashleys POV

"So, about the scars," he said as he got up to clean our dishes.

"What about them?" I ask quietly.

"Well, I think we know each other pretty well by now, and I thought you might want to talk." What do I say? He looks so concerned, sincere, so, hot. Wait what? No. His to old for you Ashley.

"Well, um, its actually new." His face suddenly drains of color, then gets flushed with red anger.

"What? You mean your just starting? I thought you were getting over it or something!" He was almost at a yell, I felt tears in my eyes. I was closing myself in again. No, don't close that box on yourself, but I can't lash out either. I'm breathing fast and heavily at this point, I see Jordan mouth my name but I don't hear it. I see blackness, and fall out of my chair.

I let out a soft moan. I try to open my eyes, but its too bright. I'm not on the floor anymore, I'm apparently on a couch I soon figure out. I bury my face into the cushion. There Is a hand on my back, I moan again, then it is pulled back.

"Your dad called, and told him we would be back over there soon. Come on." Was that, Jordan? I roll over, my back aching. I see him, sitting by me, then I see the view behind him. The lights of. The city were amazing at night. I jump up and run towards the window. I look out, my first California night. Wait, NIGHT?

---------

Updated! Yay! @robotron21, you got it half right! The things on her leg are CUTS. I know, deep right? Lol so yeah, go check him out. I am hoping to get like 1-2 chapters out tomorrow, but we will see. So with that, jordan hugs to all!